**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam devs!

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★

I was wondering if it was possible, unless you are already working on it, for you to implement a tag team-type match? I think this would be great if you could team up with up to 2 partners in a dungeon-like setting and do a 3v3 or 2v2 against enemy bosses. It’s not PvP per se, but I think this would be great if done correctly. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The game is designed as a 1v1, it’d basically be making an entire new gane
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You seem to be making an assumption about the game, as if you were one of the developers. You could say that this game was not designed for Coldsnap effects in 2016 (because it wasn’t in the game at the time). But guess what? In 2017 Iceman came out and the Coldsnap debuff was created. This is simply a new feature to the game that will not overwrite the current way the game is played
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    interesting...
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Siliyo said:

Lvernon15 said:

You seem to be making an assumption about the game, as if you were one of the developers. You could say that this game was not designed for Coldsnap effects in 2016 (because it wasn’t in the game at the time). But guess what? In 2017 Iceman came out and the Coldsnap debuff was created. This is simply a new feature to the game that will not overwrite the current way the game is played
    But the thing is, debuffs were already in the game, and the coldsnap effect is essentially a debuff. While making a 2v2 mode or whatever would mean that they would have to implement a entirely new system that allows you to switch between champions