**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would be a better Science champ to R4 She-Hulk Or Unduped Void? Looking for a little guidance.

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Hey Guys, Just looking for a little help deciding. Im fairly new to She-hulk and know Void is good but hes unduped (so Is she-hulk). Just wondering who would help me more at this point. I am only uncollected so still questing. SHe-Hulk seems really good now but I never really used Void much undupped as my 4* is duped. Is he still really good possible better then she-hulk? Seetin has her at Beyond god tier now.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Don’t go off ridiculous rankings from Seatin. They’re both good but serve slightly different purposes. For the end of Act 5 there are some vigor nodes that Void could prove useful for. Shulk is pretty good for unstoppable and evade champs. It’s also worth noting that Shulk does get a petrify on her L2 which is helpful for minimizing power and health gains. I would look at your roster to see which champ would be most useful for you.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I prefer Void, even unawakened. He is still pretty good unawakened in my opinion, although some say he's not worth R4 unawakened.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

I prefer Void, even unawakened. He is still pretty good unawakened in my opinion, although some say he's not worth R4 unawakened.

His signature ability only affects LONG fights, so an unduped void is still good. I would go for void and use the generic gem from Summoner Appreciation calendar on him
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She hulk 110%
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Should have been a poll lol
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

Should have been a poll lol

• Flip a coin bro:
    Heads- Void
    Tails- She Hulk
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Look at the rest of your roster to decide. Consider synergies - where do they fit in your team?

Both very adaptable; both can manage power gain, and evade champs. Void is better at handling regeneration; and Shulk can manage Unstoppable; and also has a Taunt mechanic to manage All-or-nothing nodes.

For me, it's She Hulk.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I hate shehulk looks, but after buff she's incredibly useful. Also while your opponent is below a bar of power, you can chain her heavy. Had a fight with tyrany node in sinester labs recently, took her in and was just spamming heavies, very fun and enjoyable
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Spurgeo14 said:

His signature ability only affects LONG fights, so an unduped void is still good. I would go for void and use the generic gem from Summoner Appreciation calendar on him
    Yep, for most fights I have killed the opponent before he as all his debuffs applied, so even without Fear of the Void he is great. I've considered awakening mine but I don't have a science gem and don't want to use a generic on him. I even used him in Act 6 for some content and he was fantastic...