**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R5 hood????

UnoUno Posts: 119
Is 4* hood good enough to awaken and taken to R5

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Who are your other mystics?
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I gave an awk gem to my 4* Magik then took her to rank 4. With my next 4* Crystal I got Dr. Voodoo. Couldn't believe the timing, but Magik is probably better cause you can reverse so much damage if you get hit during Limbo, used her to beat Round 4 of Web-Slingers, used her against Vulture and Sym. Spider-Man. If you are good at fighting with her, she can be a really powerful champ for you even unduped. I'd go with Magik.

By the way I have both Magik and Dr. Voodoo (unduped) at rank 4 and am fragments away from 3 T4 Mystic CC. Maybe people could give some advice as to which of of the Mystics mentioned already should be at rank 5 first.
  • Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    edited August 2017
    GR is a better R5. very versatile for AQ/AWO/Quests. Hood is useful but his regen is much weaker than GR
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    GR is better
  • Options
    GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I have the hood at rank 5, I like using him.

He's currently part of my AW attack team and he does well for me. I find him useful for stun immune nodes and unblockable specials nodes.