**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I want to apologize.

Hey fellow summoners. Hey Kabam employees. After quadruple duping my 4* she hulk right after triple duping her, I've realized Kabam is coming after me. I think I know why. I've been a big jerk to everyone on these forums, and I wanted to apologize. Really, I sincerely mean it.

Comments

• Options
    ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    It's too late to apologize, it's toooo laaaaaate!

Please Kabam! Please forgive me for all my sins! I want to be done with this punishment!
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    May as well go max now for the double shards
  • Options
    I'm a broken man... Kabam... please put me back together
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Who knows, it may work. Seatin made his "Kabam is awesome" satire video and then his feature pulls turned back on.... :D
  • Options
    Who knows, it may work. Seatin made his "Kabam is awesome" satire video and then his feature pulls turned back on.... :D
    Hopefully... Kabam... please have mercy on my soul... HAVE MERCY!!!
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    u need to advertise their glorified trash bin offers as well just like seatin did.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I'm in a similar boat to the OP
    Just popped 2 4*s, got white mags and abom to sig 80
    I AM SO SORRY FOR BLAMING GAME PROBLEMS ON YOU, KABAM. ALL THESE BUGS ARE NOT YOUR FAULT
    Just... please don't let me go 0 for 14 when Spark comes back around... please... I'm sorry...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    You would all have a better chance praying to RNGesus. Lol.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    There are worse champs than she Hulk dude
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    For the record, drops don't actually get altered based on Forum behavior. I'll assume this Post is in humor.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    For the record, drops don't actually get altered based on Forum behavior. I'll assume this Post is in humor.

nope it works. I said sorry to Kabam and opened 1 4 star crystal and I finally got a mordo after triple duping groot and triple duping magneto.
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Dont feel bad my last 5 outta six were LC x3 And She hulk x2
  • Options
    0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    kabam never forgives ...this is the beginning get ready for Kamala & spidey gwen ..... :D ...btw what does RNG mean?
  • Options
    0pTimus wrote: »
    kabam never forgives ...this is the beginning get ready for Kamala & spidey gwen ..... :D ...btw what does RNG mean?
    It means random number generator I think... people usually joke around and say rngesus or something
  • Options
    Eh it's half humorous. When I opened the crystal I was very shocked. There are so many 4*s I don't have, and I duped she hulk AGAIN? I knew it wasn't a coincidence so I made this post
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    You're not the only one having issues with crystals. The last 20-30 4* crystals I have opened have gotten me 2 new champs and duped the same 4 or so champs the rest of the time. They were already duped a long time ago. Plus, my 1st 3 5* crystals were all Hulkbuster.
  • Options
    You're not the only one having issues with crystals. The last 20-30 4* crystals I have opened have gotten me 2 new champs and duped the same 4 or so champs the rest of the time. They were already duped a long time ago. Plus, my 1st 3 5* crystals were all Hulkbuster.
    The main reason I'm so upset is because I triple duped her in literally the LAST 4* crystal I opened. That's how I know this isn't a coincidence.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    dont take it personal, just realize this will continue to happen no matter how much you spend. your better off being f2p or quitting the game
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017

If that is the case, I wonder what the drop rates for Groun Websnatcher are...
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Funny stuff here haha :D
  • Options
    Apache wrote: »
    dont take it personal, just realize this will continue to happen no matter how much you spend. your better off being f2p or quitting the game

I haven't spent a penny on this game
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Some things seem like coincidences/random, but they are not. This is a fact. As for example, I have only 2 duped 5* heroes (cosmic with awakening gem and mystical in last 5* crystal) being that from the day I duplicated the first, NEVER, NEVER more, characteristic stones of these classes came out in the crystals. EVERY TIME is exactly like this.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    ralmada wrote: »
    Some things seem like coincidences/random, but they are not. This is a fact. As for example, I have only 2 duped 5* heroes (cosmic with awakening gem and mystical in last 5* crystal) being that from the day I duplicated the first, NEVER, NEVER more, characteristic stones of these classes came out in the crystals. EVERY TIME is exactly like this.

????????