**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank five and ag

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I know I recently posted a rank five poll but I just got a Corvus and I'm even less sure now who to rank five
I'd like to know which rank five will best help me complete act five and in general questing
My options are ghost Omega red and Corvus
Im also waiting for the ag from the calendar so I can awaken either Omega red or archangel
Please tell me who I should rank five and who I should awaken

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Awaken and max void
  • Options
    mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    Awaken Omega and Max Corvus. Also rank that Rulk up he's really good especially if you can get your hands on a Domino.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Awaken and max void

That's an interesting choice. I'm not sure if he'll be that good as my first rank five because he's not that versatile
    Also I don't really think he needs rank five to be good
  • Options
    mrcyrcle said:

Awaken Omega and Max Corvus. Also rank that Rulk up he's really good especially if you can get your hands on a Domino.

Thanks I think that's what I might do and depending on how I like them I might rank one or the other
  • Options
    Does anyone else have an opinion?
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited August 2019
    How many sig stones do you have because without a high sig lvl Omega Red isn't that good especially without suicides. Personally i'd use the gem on either Archangel for his damage or Void for his utility.
  • Options

How many sig stones do you have because without a high sig lvl Omega Red isn't that good especially without suicides. Personally i'd use the gem on either Archangel for his damage or Void for his utility.

I can get him to sig 31
    Is that enough?
  • Options

Who do you think I should rank five
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Rank Corvus, awaken Omega Red.
  • Options

Rank Corvus, awaken Omega Red.

Is sig 32 good enough?