**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Removing AQ team Revives out of milestones since Season 4

Removing AQ team Revives out of milestones since Season 4

Am I the only one that feels tricked about this. The only option to get a team revive now is too buy one and just 1 is 180 units and you'll only have a tiny bit of health.

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Or play Map 1-2 on day 5. Thats what my alliance do.
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    Bro we can't I wanne win catclass we are a top300 alliance.

I hear a lot of people complaining in the community about this and i think new forum doesn't mean we have to forget about this manner!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It was an obvious money play but one I don't see changing
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Alliance Revives are not coming back because they want you to waste your units on them so you will have to buy more units from the store, I can buy a AAA Console game for the price of a BP Treasure units pack.
    the prices are crazy especially in the UK where they have made it so a $99 pack is £99, they have not even tried to convert the price to local currency properly, $1 should be £0.77 not £1.00.
    Alliance Revives are not coming back because they want you to waste your units on them so you will have to buy more units from the store, I can buy a AAA Console game for the price of a BP Treasure units pack.
    the prices are crazy especially in the UK where they have made it so a $99 pack is £99, they have not even tried to convert the price to local currency properly, $1 should be £0.77 not £1.00.

The prices were already crazy enough bro! Normally an Odin costs 99.99 euro's they increased it last week to 109.99!!!!! WAUW!
  • Just buy them from the glory store. One of the reasons they removed them from the milestones is because you can get them for free now. If you are a higher level player you can get t4 basics rather easily, so you don't need to buy them, and t4cc are way to expensive in the glory store. The only thing that is worth buying, in my opinion, from the glory store are the revives and potions.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I never actually understood why they would take them out of the milestones and crystals for the most part besides making more money.

More and more each day I see people complain about the cost of alliance potions and revives in an out of the game but kabam' s response is just rum map one and two and you might get one or you might get a level one or none at all.

It's bs we need revives back, if you die in wars or quests and need to spend money to revive then there's a problem and proves that the removal of revives is just a money grab and a lot of people won't spend unless they absolutely need one.

I really hope you people at kabam are listening to your player base and are considering bringing them back or lowering the cost or give out single revives in the glory store because it really doesn't make much sense to try to remove them from almost completely and hide them behind a paywall since it doesn't work out and usually enrages the player base
  • I never actually understood why they would take them out of the milestones and crystals for the most part besides making more money.

More and more each day I see people complain about the cost of alliance potions and revives in an out of the game but kabam' s response is just rum map one and two and you might get one or you might get a level one or none at all.

It's bs we need revives back, if you die in wars or quests and need to spend money to revive then there's a problem and proves that the removal of revives is just a money grab and a lot of people won't spend unless they absolutely need one.

I really hope you people at kabam are listening to your player base and are considering bringing them back or lowering the cost or give out single revives in the glory store because it really doesn't make much sense to try to remove them from almost completely and hide them behind a paywall since it doesn't work out and usually enrages the player base

I really do not have this problem I grab them from the glory store when I need them
    Just buy them from the glory store. One of the reasons they removed them from the milestones is because you can get them for free now. If you are a higher level player you can get t4 basics rather easily, so you don't need to buy them, and t4cc are way to expensive in the glory store. The only thing that is worth buying, in my opinion, from the glory store are the revives and potions.

Dude the biggest problem for high end players are t4b we all have catclass enough but lack on basics remember only 1 r5 s* for example needs 5 basic t4!!!

+ You can only buy health potions in the glory store no revives!!!!
  • WhoKnowsIT wrote: »
    Just buy them from the glory store. One of the reasons they removed them from the milestones is because you can get them for free now. If you are a higher level player you can get t4 basics rather easily, so you don't need to buy them, and t4cc are way to expensive in the glory store. The only thing that is worth buying, in my opinion, from the glory store are the revives and potions.

Dude the biggest problem for high end players are t4b we all have catclass enough but lack on basics remember only 1 r5 s* for example needs 5 basic t4!!!

+ You can only buy health potions in the glory store no revives!!!!

OK I guess I'm not at that stage in gameplay yet, but its not a problem for me, but I wouldn't know about you. I only have 7 rank 4s.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★

There are no revives in the glory store.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I support the addition of AQ/AW revives to the glory store.
  • MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    how is it a trick?
    I never actually understood why they would take them out of the milestones and crystals for the most part besides making more money.

I really do not have this problem I grab them from the glory store when I need them

You can't buy revives from the glory store and I'd rather use my glory for t4b and alphas or potions if need them.

But overall the potions and revives are expensive, revives being the worst.

Kabams reasoning is flawed, even if you were to run maps one and two there's no guarantee you'll get a revive and even if you do it's likely going to be a level one which is useless
    how is it a trick?

So we have to spend/buy more units?!
  • MgklbnnieMgklbnnie Posts: 10
    Personally i would rather get AQ revives instead if pic shards from the Node Removal or catalyst from Alliance Brawl. I wouldn't even care if they were single champ revives just so long as it was something I could use during AQ and War.

Season 4 has really become more challenging bordering on impossible now that you can get an AQ revive with units. And honestly I am not one of those players that has endless amounts of time to grind to get units.

If there is anyway to make revives more available I know myself and my alliance would be ecstatic.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Defiantly missing those revives, especially with this evade bug going on. Its very annoying having to drop so many units because of a bug.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Our whole alliance is experiencing a severe drought with alliance revives. We, however, refuse to pay for alliance revives through units because they are too expensive, and trying to get a chance at alliance revives by doing map 1 or 2 is costly, we may miss out on good rank rewards should we step back and take a gamble for alliance revives.

So, in the end, this aggressive technique of pinning us to a corner and starving us of alliance revives is just frustrating us and Kabam not earning as much revenue. Unhappy players and poorly utilised methods to get maximum revenue, 2 things that neither us nor Kabam wants. What is so hard about listening to feedback and considering it quickly and efficiently?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I suggest running map 2 for revives if you need revives or join an alliance that runs map 2
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I suggest running map 2 for revives if you need revives or join an alliance that runs map 2

Possibly but it's not guaranteed , it's a chance to get one as of them removing them the only guaranteed way to get them is to buy them and they're way over priced.

If you are in a higher alliance you shouldn't have to downgrade yourself just for a chance to get a revive which most likely would be a level one which is useless and costs you more money or glory or opening crystals.

Kabam should re add them to milestones, and make them more avaibile to players.
  • Oldy_16Oldy_16 Posts: 20
    I'm glad I found another post about this. I agree it is pathetic that players have to sacrifice AQ prestige by completing lower AQ maps just for a chance at gaining alliance potions. If anything the higher map crystals should guarantee a potion or revive.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I agree. Need those revives back. Or at least bring the single revives back to store. Nickel and dime us, fine. But stop half dollaring us!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Darkstar4387 I'm willing to spend units on revives but my alliance gets them from SA every week so I'm luckier than most in that aspect, but I would like to see buying one a week or make them worth like 750 glory in the store