**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected Push Questions

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I'm currently on 5.1.3 and I'm saving up a bunch of revives and health potions along with a lot of boosts. This is my roster:

So do you think I can make Uncollected with these champs? Which quests will be the most difficult? Are there any specific champs that will make specific quests and fights much easier? (I do have that R3 Rogue for Flare nodes). Any advice would be extremely helpful. Thanks ahead of time!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Also, any advice on the best paths for different quests would be great. And btw, don't want any comments on that Hype. I just pulled him yesterday and wanted to max out Domino for her rank before I get him up. I most definitely plan to tank him up though.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Check out youtube. One thing I am going to say tho is,don't try to do it in one day,don't even set your mind on it.
    I did it not long ago,had this mindset and it took way more resources than it should. Just take it a few at the time,if it's not going well,just wait,rest and then try again.
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Yes you can Do it, but you need to use revives only for the collector itself. Watch seatinmanoflegends in youtube, he will save you a lot of $$
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Watch Seatins video, it's very helpful if you wanna become uncollected. That stark spidey will be your top priority when fighting him, high burst damage and auto special evade will help a ton. I say you can do it
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    I personally would hold off on the run until you upgrade a couple more champs, if your top 7 were R5 I say go for it. It can be done with what you have but its going to be aggravating.

My advice you be slow down when you get to the collector and use your attack & health boost it would saved me some revives , health and units.

Good luck and grind on!
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Have you 100% Act 4? The biggest thing that would help you is gaining more levels to gain more mastery points. 5 to 10 more points would make a huge difference!
    edited August 2019
    gforcefan said:

Have you 100% Act 4? The biggest thing that would help you is gaining more levels to gain more mastery points. 5 to 10 more points would make a huge difference!

Yeah, I understand that's what I probably should be doing, but exploring Act 4 is not an option for me... Waaaaay too much energy required. I just don't have the time. I have a decent mastery setup though. I'm just working on getting more units for Pierce, Glass Canon, Cruelty and Precision. You think I should use them on that? Or save up to buy potions and revives?
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I understand not wanting to do a 100% explore. But if you use some experience boosts in the latter maps you should be able to get a few levels pretty easily. You obviously have the skill to be uncollected.

Precision and cruelty are really, really needed. Stark Spidey will really benefit from them a lot. Pierce is good, but crits are better. I would try to unlock them first and then save units as you progress if needed.
    Oh yeah, I would completely ignore Pierce, but I need to unlock it before I can get Precision and Cruelty. I may take your advice and do some of those latter levels though.
    Thanks for all the help everyone! I'm working through it right now and am on 5.2.2. It's taken a couple revives and boosts, but not too bad.