**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Animation reworks

I think we can all agree that lately the animations for the new champions have all been really great but I feel like a lot of the champions who have been in the game for longer have been stuck with some pretty lackluster animations and could use some new ones. Some of the biggest examples of these I’d say are Electro and Cyclops, both of which just hit people with punches and kicks and don’t use any electric blasts or lazer beams outside of their special attacks. I think Ant Man and Yellow Jacket would be a lot cooler if they actually went small in their non-special attacks like Wasp does sometimes. All the Iron Men characters (aside from IW of course) could also use some repulsor blasts and bullets to make them more interesting too. Some other characters I think could use some new animations are Storm, Scarlet Witch, Star Lord, Ms. Marvel and OG Captain Marvel, Ultron, Agent Venom and MAYBE Hawkeye. What do you guys think? Is this a waste of time or would it be worth it to make all the characters seem more interesting and fun. Is there anyone else you guys think could use some new animations that I didn’t mention?

Comments

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    I second this
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Agreed
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Animation changed would be nice, especially for some champs who have the same animation such as bw bp and iron fist having the same s1, also I don’t see why this can’t be implemented as they have a team purely for animation I believe
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    IDoge said:

Definitely. I think Kabam should make falcon's victory pose that one scene from civil war where he does a flip with his wings and lands like a bada## and he should also block with his wings as well as have some wing attacks in his kit and maybe making him you know float? Also OG Iron Man's victory pose can be that one landing scene from Iron Man 2. I could see them using his laser from the Avengers movie for his sp1 along with a wrist rocket. Black Widow's victory pose could also be the fighting pose from Iron Man 2. Doctor Strange should have a victory pose where he is levitating in focus then he unleashes his power.

The one about falcon your describing is dark hawks winning animation so it is possible.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    While animation reworks would be nice so champs don’t feel exactly the same (basically every female originally released), there really isn’t much value to them doing just animation reworks. However, that being said, I don’t know why animations can’t be reworked with the champs. Mainly thinking about Gamora who still has the same animations. They should do both at once.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

While animation reworks would be nice so champs don’t feel exactly the same (basically every female originally released), there really isn’t much value to them doing just animation reworks. However, that being said, I don’t know why animations can’t be reworked with the champs. Mainly thinking about Gamora who still has the same animations. They should do both at once.

I think speeding up special animations + extending their range really helps. Look at Venom's sp2. Replace it with Colossus's sp2 animations and it wont be as difficult to avoid. But I do agree, there should be more buffs than just animation changes
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    OG Iron Man should definitely use a tank missle for one of his specials