Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Finished Act 5

So i have a question should i still max out 4*s or no since i can't bring them in for Cavalier also my 5* roster is ok i have Starky at 4 and X-23 r3 and Iceman r2 but those are my only good 5*s so i will have to wait ton Cavalier for a couple months I'm close to my first 6* so should i just save resources for my 5*s

Comments

• Japam12345Japam12345 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes.

Also some better alliances now only want/require you to have 5* as defenders, so maxed out 4* are definitely poor man's champs.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 87

Yes.

Also some better alliances now only want/require you to have 5* as defenders, so maxed out 4* are definitely poor man's champs.

ok thank you really appreciate your feedback
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 1,784 ★★★★

Yes.

I’d hate to be a part of one of those alliances