**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinister labs - reroll bug

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Something I've noticed a few times in Sinister labs ..

In Master difficulty, we're supposed to get 2 buffs .. occasionally, we get 3 .. when that happens, 2 of them are always: Particle Protector and Micro-reflect.

In some ways, this makes sense ... to try to tie them together ..

(that's not the issue ... )

However, when I reroll, it only rerolls 2 of them .. and Particle Protector always sticks around ..

If I'm rerolling, they should all reroll ... if those 2 are "tied together" .. they should go away together as well ..

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    try to exit the pre-fight screen after re-rolling the buffs and then click again on the champ, i've found that sometimes the buff list is showing you a buff that isn't effectively there: basically is a visual problem, but it took me four randomizers before understanding it ^^"
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I noticed this too. Psrticle protector can exist by itself, but micro reflect will always come with particle protector. If you reroll, and still see particle protector, it might be a visual bug. I have seen 4 buffs, then I exit the fight screen and it became 3. I am pretty sure it was particle protector which was the 4th buff that disappeared, but need to confirm.