**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain Marvel for legends run?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Okay so i just got captain marvel from my v3 Crystal which is amazing, and i ranked 4 her, planning on ranking 5 of course just need a couple t2a, my question is, with suicides and gd synergies, will she be able to achieve a legends run? (not LOL run)

Captain Marvel for legends run? 41 votes

Yes
65%
GAM3RGUYPriyansh7Duke_Silverspidey31415926IDogeGrootman1294MitriaxMathking13UppercutWebheadUnltdTony886GothicBranu0727EtjamaMidnite93AlexAvalongp87midhun1mamachanÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21 27 votes
No
17%
TROUBL3DLvernon15Fire_MarinedoctorbCiqMCOCbagginsHedron 7 votes
Probably won't get it, not worth the try
17%
SecondSkrillerTheManMythLegendHairyslugezgoingRasiloverB_Dizzle_01NightMonkey 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    I’d just like to mention how jealous I am of u lol
  • Options
    @Duke_Silver i literally jumped out of my bed lol
  • Options
    Yes
    Normax_X said:

Okay so i just got captain marvel from my v3 Crystal which is amazing, and i ranked 4 her, planning on ranking 5 of course just need a couple t2a, my question is, with suicides and gd synergies, will she be able to achieve a legends run? (not LOL run)

U r so lucky brother.
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    I’m not sure she would be a great choice for legends run. She takes some ramp up so her initial damage output isn’t as high as some of the other typical legend run champs. You’d almost never get to 25 binary charges on a legend run route in a monthly event quest. And to activate binary below 25 charges you have to dash back and hold block, which costs more time. I considered her for a run as well but didn’t use her.

She is fantastic for a lot of end game content though and is a beast in AQ. She is my top champ and I have a lot of experience playing her, but I don’t think she could make the legend run.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    No
    There r better ones for legends run
  • Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Yes
    She can do it 100%
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    No, she has to parry 13 times to ramp up, in that time a Corvus could do half the quest, once ranked up she’s on that sort of level but she takes too long to build charges for a legend run
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

No, she has to parry 13 times to ramp up, in that time a Corvus could do half the quest, once ranked up she’s on that sort of level but she takes too long to build charges for a legend run

She also has sp1 and sp3, which grants her 3 and 10 charges respectively. Additionally, charges carry on the next round, so if you end one round with 25, you start the next round in binary mode. Lastly, her heavies (and sp2 stun) help preserve binary
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Seatin did it in less than 20 minutes with Captain Marvel so yes, she's capable. I can vouch for her too. On my first time against the Collector, my 3/45 Captain Brie Larson nearly one-shotted him just through pure raw damage (enter final round with 23 to 25 charges). I use the same strategy with most uncollected EQ bosses and she usually eats them alive in under 30 seconds

*btw im assuming you mean RoL bc it says "not LOL run" on your post
  • Options
    @DPXFistheGOAT noo 😂not LOL nor ROL, legends run, the 3hr one where u have to explore 100% master and heroic , but anyw that was smth i didnt know lol thx
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    I am lucky enough to have her as a maxed 5* and no doubt she is amazing for end game content - uncollected bosses, RoL, etc. She is great in Act 6, Epic Sinister labs, etc. Ramp her up to 25 binary charges and she takes down high end content quickly.. However, a legends run in the monthly event quest requires something a bit different. You need a champ that can do max damage without a long ramp up period. All of her binary activations (parry, sp1, sp3) would simply take to long in my option. However, I’d be interested to know if someone has tried her in a legends run and what the results were.