**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where’s my 5*???

I’m sure like many of you, were super ecstatic to see that for a measly $9.99 you could obtain a 5* crystal, 4* crystal, 2 3* crystals and 5 phc. Well, I thought it was a pretty sweet deal and ended up paying for it but I have yet to receive my 5* crystal but I definitely received all the other stuff. Before you ask... yes I am lvl 60.

I just wanted to see if this problem occurred with anyone else? I’ve already sent in a ticket.

Comments

• Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I’m sure like many of you, were super ecstatic to see that for a measly $9.99 you could obtain a 5* crystal, 4* crystal, 2 3* crystals and 5 phc. Well, I thought it was a pretty sweet deal and ended up paying for it but I have yet to receive my 5* crystal but I definitely received all the other stuff. Before you ask... yes I am lvl 60.

I just wanted to see if this problem occurred with anyone else? I’ve already sent in a ticket.
  • Stevem1966Stevem1966 Posts: 3
    I didn't get any of the rewards yet....

Wish there was a bummer reaction... I’m sorry to hear about that pal.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Agent_T said:

Wish there was a bummer reaction... I’m sorry to hear about that pal.
    put in a ticket is the best answer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Did you look under Shard Crystals? Mine went there.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited August 2019
    So u got others in email, but no email with 5*?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please try restarting the game and double check under the Shard Crystal tab, as others have noted that it may appear there.

Did you look under Shard Crystals? Mine went there.

Yes sir, I’ve closed the game and reopened since I bought the crystal

Please try restarting the game and double check under the Shard Crystal tab, as others have noted that it may appear there.

I have... several times already.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Are u level 60?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Aww they're Shard Crystals and not the Full ones? Man I thought SA was gonna be easy this week...
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    the 5 star is a shard crystal
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

the 5 star is a shard crystal

Oh the others aren't? Thanks for clearing that up
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Mine all showed up in mailbox immediately.
  • AbarbarianAbarbarian Posts: 8
    This has now happened to me I read this before buying and yet to have recieved