**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down existing 5/50 and allocate resources to the same 5* version

Not sure if this has been suggested - searched but didn't find this particular topic. Wanted to suggest giving players the opportunity to rank down a 5/50 4* champ one level and resources returned (t4c, t4b, etc) so that those resources could be used to rank up the same 5* version of the champ. For example if I have a 5/50 4* x-23 I could rank her down to 4/40 and then use the resources to rank her 5* version up. Given the resources returned I would only be able to get her to 3/45 at best (limiting factor is t4cc as you would only get back 3). When many champs were ranked in the past it was before their 5 star versions were available and as we slowly push towards more 5 stars becoming available I think this might be a good way of letting players continue to grow with out altering overall game balance as a 5/50 4* is roughly comparable to a 3/45 5*. They key here obviously is that resources could only be used for the same champ.