im level 57 currently 3 quarters towards towards level 58
ive got a lv 70 r5 hulk (crystal awakened) and dupped lv99 r5 SW
ultron 4/40 sig awakened
wolverine 4/40 duped finally
thor 4/40 duped
bw 4/40 sig awakened
iceman 4/40 sig awakened
starlord 4/40 duped
i find that bw maybe because she is stone awakened not duped that she can be hit and miss
im on about 2 and a half tier 4 tech cc hoping to r5 Sl next
im saving sigs hoping to get hyperion and want to punp sigs in starlord and wolvering to get ther abilitys 60 plus but unless i dupe some of my sig awakened champs cant really see any other better way to get stronger? im currently putting mastery points in to furry to boost hulk. is there any other way to get stronger?? im nearly completed the first map of act 4 part 3 and quite a bit through rttl
i also have quite a few 4 stars duped 3/30
no guilly but i do have ms marvel jug and magik 5*

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    While Fury is helpful to most champs people might have it's better to spend those points into something else. Glass Canon is great if you avoid most specials and are really good at intercepting and parry.

As for taking Star-Lord to rank 5. Well I'll put it this way, a month ago I took my 4* Vision (AOU) to rank 5. I also have a 5* Star-Lord (unduped) if he were duped I still would have chosen Vision to rank 5. For me Vision is way more useful and powerful than Star-Lord for the sole reason that Star-Lord is really only useful for AW and AQ bosses (but you still have to work your way to thr boss possobly losing him along the way) and content such as LOL. He used to be desired for ROL but you can use a strong bleeder and guillotine for that now.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    thanks for the advice i was told to steer clear from glass cannon as its suicide mastery dont have vision thinking of should of taken drax up instead as max deepwounds. i have gwenpool also just not duped.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Gwenpools sig ability is only good if you get hit by specials. Unless there is more to it (I don't have her). So maybe ranking her would be better for you than Star-Lord. Drax is also a good choice with his Fury and Bleeds he could end fights quickly even against bleed immune champs I believe.
  • Options
    KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Gwenpools sig ability is only good if you get hit by specials. Unless there is more to it (I don't have her). So maybe ranking her would.be better for you than Star-Lord. Drax is also a good choice with his Fury and Bleeds he could end fights quickly even against bleed immune champs I believe.
    gwenpool awakened also reduces defensive ability accuracy by 2% per hit in her combo meter. her bleeds are strong, and her L2 can perma power lock someone if you keep bleeds up.

• Options
    Oh I didn't know she needed to be duped to have the ability reduction.