**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW node 52 and power drain

I'm wondering if anyone has run into this issue on the stun immune / debuff immune top mini in AW. I just faced a 5* r4 magik. I used 4* r5 (sig 50) GG on the first fight. I have collar tech maxed 5/5. I intercepted the entire fight and hit her with 6 sp1s and not a single power drain. I then used my 5* r4 (sig 75) rogue intercepted again and hit magik with 3 sp2s and again not a single power steal. The words power drain or power steal didn't even register on the screen during the fight. What is going on here??? Both types of power reductions are not debuffs and should trigger. This is frustrating to say the least, when you can't power drain/steal from a mystic with MD5 ( which is all you basically all you see on mini boss nodes and almost every other node in tier 1 expert). Mods can we get a response on this?

Comments

• Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Would be nice to get a response, but Immunity nodes seem to consider some Power Drain effects to be Debuffs, but let others go. HE seems to have a similar problem, but I hear Visions do not.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    A duped Winter Soldier will power drain node 52.