**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentry?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
How good is sentry
I just got him as my fourth five star

Comments

• Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Decent if he has a high sig and with syngeries, otherwise pretty useless
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    As stated above.

To add on, he needs those reality warps for damage out put
    But he can only persist those charges when he is duped, and even then he has health threshold for that
    Get like sig lv 100 and that’s something like health above 45%? Smth like that

And even with 5warps he only excels with certain moves in certain phases, unless he has synergies with aegon/champion

So ya... for now without his sig ability I won’t bother raising him even to r2
  • Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    I have a six star so I feel I can comment on this, sentry is not that bad. He takes some getting used to but he has at certain times in his rotation, perfect block, enhanced fury and heavy hit, unblockable sp1 and 2, and if duped he can tank sp3s sometimes(I have a five star and in arena I got hit with an sp3 and when he lost no health I was like whaaaaaat.) So if you can hold a combo and use his rotation to your advantage(this sounds easy but takes practice and luck) he is a perfectly good but not great champ could have pulled worse. Also his animations are so fluid and just plain gorgeous to look at. Thanks for reading that long post.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I've had him as a 5 star since he came out and he's horrible especially unduped. Once at a high sig and a bunch of synergies he's just okay. He does have nice animations though.
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    You need to do fights with him to make him more powerful and awakening him will make him decent but still average at best
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ahh ok
    I think I'll have some fun with him in rol but other than when I'm bored, he'll be a bench warmer
    Thanks everyone
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    My sentry is duped lv 120 and is r3
    I use him purely because i love this guy, not because he is the best one out there in mcoc lol