**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4 star to awaken with generic gem?

Which 4 star to awaken with generic gem? 32 votes

Proxima
18%
abiew78Tony886LanfearDeltronsBabyMiikeOneAboveAll13 6 votes
Ghost rider
28%
SecondSkrillerYotzRavenrob_33Torah13XN0nameXDragonsniperRhQFred_JoeityPerceptronMassapeal 9 votes
Gwenpool
50%
CrkwestFoxhero007Hammerbro_64ThesurvivlistanubhavdivinegamerBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentGeorgiaDawgBatman1903HedronAaronc94TUG_TheUnnamedGuyAshKetchumsacoma_sack78Benthetool 16 votes
Taskmaster
3%
cx23433 1 vote

Comments

• sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpewl for sure.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Proxima
    Gweenpool is worst , for long fights proxima midnight is best
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Gwen for common use or proxima for long fights
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    None are worth a generic
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    None
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    wait for a better champ to present itself to you
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ghost rider
    Honestly none of them are really worth a generic though unless you have a lot or 4*s aren’t that important to you anymore
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Save it
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    None, the only ones worth a 4 star gem are Nick, Blade, Hyperion, Void, Corvus and a few others. Save it
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Save it for a better champ
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358

None, the only ones worth a 4 star gem are Nick, Blade, Hyperion, Void, Corvus and a few others. Save it

I have none of them at 4 star
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

There’s a lot more than that. Doctor Voodoo, Ægeon, Omega Red, and Archangel, to name just a few.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Gwenpool
    From those champions Gwenpool is the best option, but i wouldn't use it on any of them
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Save it
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Proxima
    Go with proxima, her hits are unbelievable in long fights, I've asked for hardest hit, go through my discussion and you'll find proxima is your answer.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Gwenpool

There’s a lot more than that. Doctor Voodoo, Ægeon, Omega Red, and Archangel, to name just a few.
    These 2 quotes are the only ones really worth a generic tbh. Wait for one of those.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358

These 2 quotes are the only ones really worth a generic tbh. Wait for one of those.
    Ok. Those were my best ones for an awakening gem besides SW. I hope I get others. Right now I’m trying to beat act 4 and I am not very skilled.