**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is the Flare node a passive degen?

I’m at act 5.1.3 (I think) and the entire quest has a global flare node. Could Flare activate ghulk’s face me? I have him as a 4 star rank 4.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This seems like something you could test yourself... That said, I do believe it is passive :)
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    Thanks for your responses @SquishyjrThe_4TH and @Duke_Silver ! I actually tried it and I didn’t see any Face Me word on the left side but I did see a passive fury on my ghulk. I was confused because when I fought against starburst in the labs, I saw the face me word and he was healing health from it.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ah yeah fair enough
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Degen node in AQ also don’t trigger face me... stupid really cause it’s forcing you to use decent regen champ, or use pots

Brute force don’t trigger face me either
    Nor does bane
    If bane did trigger face me, all kabam has to do is place ghulk on bane node, and give him some debuff immunity
    Now you’re facing a dude who regens 70% of any damage dealt to him without any way to counter that
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

Degen node in AQ also don’t trigger face me... stupid really cause it’s forcing you to use decent regen champ, or use pots

Brute force don’t trigger face me either
    Nor does bane
    If bane did trigger face me, all kabam has to do is place ghulk on bane node, and give him some debuff immunity
    Now you’re facing a dude who regens 70% of any damage dealt to him without any way to counter that

Dismay doesn't trigger it either