**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shulk

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I just Duped my 5* Shulk. Haven't used her much, especially after the buff. Any feedback? I know she's pretty useful from what I've gathered. What about Synergies? I pulled Rulk recently. Not sure if that is helpful or not. Let me know your thoughts and what you've used her for. Thanks!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I was asking about her uses. I'm sure her entire use isn't tied up into that one aspect.

A very very large part of her is that, she’s still useful against unstoppable and heavy power gain fights, but she won’t be anything too special
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    She is a great unstoppable counter
    Her damage output can ramp up infinitely.
    Best champion for ROL Juggs
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    edited August 2019

I was asking about her uses. I'm sure her entire use isn't tied up into that one aspect.

it's in a way ,heavy chain let her the ability to be fairly consistent at refreshing her furies even against medium champ in most match up on top of that it ler her counter certain nodes and increase her overall damage output

with that gone i cant really recommend you to rank her up because there are better champs than her

for example spider-gwen is better at countering evade and unstoppable because her slow debuff have longer duration
  • PimpwithastickPimpwithastick Posts: 18
    So are you going to defend kabam with their latest and greatest decision to nerf your newly awakened shulk @GroundedWisdom?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

So are you going to defend kabam with their latest and greatest decision to nerf your newly awakened shulk @GroundedWisdom?

I'm not bothered by it. They changed it for a reason.