**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you rank up?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
I currently have 4 R5's: GR, Sparky, Blade, Hyperion. I have completed single pass of act 6.1, LOL, Variant 2. Other than VTD, I don't have any other XL champs at R4 or higher. Only double immune champ I have at R4 or higher is Ultron.

I did a complete of of Variant 3 chapter 1. Seem like Sentinel would come in handy to compliment sparky and IMIW. Also, Sentinel being XL would help in Variant 2 too.

So would you rank up the other champs in the poll or R4 Sentinel for Variant 2/3 and act 6.1?

Who would you rank up? 37 votes

Rank 5 duped CAPIW
59%
LosspikLvernon15SiddhantKwatraHilldarDONZALOOG1234Bruinsfan8510BowTieJohnFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886ItsDamienXN0nameXEtjamaCtuchikMiStaLovaHedronWade420wilson69gfduncanVatrisDapandakingJollyman 22 votes
Rank 5 duped Venom The Duck
13%
BigPoppaCBONEXxLoganTDCxXJuggerNotDead1TP33 5 votes
Rank 5 duped Symbiote Supreme
13%
RaganatorHSenpaiDuke_SilverTimrosBahamut 5 votes
Rank 5 duped Killmonger
2%
Speedbump 1 vote
Rank 5 duped IMIW
5%
RoOOtsTheRayBenton 2 votes
Rank 4 unduped Sentinel
2%
EinfachSo 1 vote
Rank 4 unduped Nick Fury
2%
X_Factor_Agent 1 vote
Wait for a better champ
0%

Comments

• DapandakingDapandaking Posts: 30
    Rank 5 duped CAPIW
    CAIW I amazing one of the best champs in the game, and awesome for AQ
  • CluelessGuyCluelessGuy Posts: 13
    Rank 5 duped CAPIW
    Brag post?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    Not a brag post. I haven’t play in a map 5 / gold alliance for a while so all the resources are coming from doing eq and variant. Don’t want to rank up the “wrong” champ if I can help it. I figured players with more knowledge of the champs I have, what they would do in my situation.

Anyway, I end up rank 5 capiw.