**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Test of the Cavalier solo quest not giving points for Alliance Help

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
As the title states, the Summoner Sigil week long solo quest, Test of the Cavalier, is not awarding the 10 points stated for each Alliance Help.

For what it's worth, I only noticed this after reaching the 1,000 daily loyalty max, so I will check when that resets to see if it awards points then. Regardless though, the description for how to get points doesn't specify "10 points for each Alliance help up to xx per day", it simply says "10 points for each Alliance help".

Can anyone else confirm this?

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    If you already hit 1000 it probably won't. Just like the alliance help event that happens regularly. If it starts and you have already reach 1000 you get no points. Maybe the sigil event is the same, or works the same way.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    To update this, I checked today when the alliance help counter reset, and when below the daily 1000 max, the 10 points are properly applied to the Test of the Cavalier quest.

I'm happy with that, so I'll retract my concern about this being a bug, but I would ask that the dev team add some clarification to how those points are applied.