**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a Map 3 and/or war alliance. Small but active alliance please

I've got a main account already and settled in a P2 war alliance and we do map 5-6 and quite happy there.

I have a small alt account that has total account pi of 33k. My main heroes I use are 4* R4 Sym Supreme, 3* Hype, Corvus and 3* SW. If you've been in the game for a number of years you'll know these heroes rock. I'm looking for a small alliance that runs map 3 or war. The current ally I'm in occasionally opens AQ, and even then we don't get 10 players in. Despite that we manage to usually get bosses down noded due to their very low rated pi's. If you're looking for an experienced player (but small account) please let me know.

in-game-name: PsychoGouki , line ID is PsychoAkuma (this is also the ign of my main account).

Comments

• Options
    ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    AQ map 4, we do wars randomly, nothing is mandatory. Our only expectation is if you join something, help out and knock down some nodes.

No line, no donations, and no hourly/daily login requirements (life happens). We're here to help if needed.

Find me IG on Thiros68 or send an alliance join request to Ironman Sucks.
  • Options
    If you are still looking we may fit. Send a line to ninjahippie13. We tun aq and aw every chance we get. No donations.
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Hi @Thiros and @Nobody120

Thanks for replying. I’m in a map 4 ally now but will let you know if anything changes.
    Cheers !