**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend tag

A friend of mine tried for the legend tag in the. "Websliger" event, he missed out but posted a screen shot from kabam of those who got the title, I was shocked to see LOTS of people who already have the title on the leader board, surely that's not fair as they already have the title?
Is it the the top guys trying to stop others getting it and just being greedy.
It all seems like another stitch up to buy the offers with no real chance unless your one of the top players.
Kabamed again.
So the what does this really mean?
It means don't buy the offers and don't waste your money as it's stacked against you, as always.
The top guys fix aw and grab all the titles, how sad, so much for kabams fair play.

Comments

• madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    So fairness to you means nobody can enjoy legend points on the leaderboard or the t4c more then once?

Sorry but actual fairness doesn't say oh hey you can only win once.
    Fairness is the best time wins

It would be a lot fairer if everybody knew this in the first place
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There's something called a legends leaderboard that people want on. BG wanted to be the fastest on the event. Others want the rewards. There's plenty of incentive to get more than 1 legends tag. Not being able to beat those legends proves that you shouldn't get a legend tag
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    There's something called a legends leaderboard that people want on. BG wanted to be the fastest on the event. Others want the rewards. There's plenty of incentive to get more than 1 legends tag. Not being able to beat those legends proves that you shouldn't get a legend tag

Still it would be nice if this was put for all to see before trying and buying
    madmax wrote: »
    So fairness to you means nobody can enjoy legend points on the leaderboard or the t4c more then once?

Everyone who pays attention does...

Show me where it says that then please
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It would be more nice if android user's got a chance
    Isn't there a forum leaderboard of people who have the most titles?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★

Apologies, but I fail to understand your point. Where do you want it to say this? In every quest description, in an in-game mail/message? There is the Hall of Legends and an in-game Legends Leaderboard. Why would there be a leaderboard if everyone could only do it once?
    Raganator wrote: »

Apologies, but I fail to understand your point. Where do you want it to say this? In every quest description, in an in-game mail/message? There is the Hall of Legends and an in-game Legends Leaderboard. Why would there be a leaderboard if everyone could only do it once?
    I fail to understand how you think EVERY PERSON uses the forums

Again...there is a leader board in the game. No reason to use the forum if you don't want to. But the fact that there is leaderboard should put you on notice that you have be a legend more than once.

Again...there is a leader board in the game. No reason to use the forum if you don't want to. But the fact that there is leaderboard should put you on notice that you have be a legend more than once.

Where in the game?
    Click the trophy icon the home screen and scroll over at the top to legends

Where in the game?

Click on the little trophy at the bottom of the screen. Go to Summoner Leaderboard. Then use the drop down for Legends.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You need to use the forum to even know that the quest qualifies you to a legend title. The team even gives the link to see how legend run works
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    "Your friend" should ask questions beforehand then. I have no idea why someone would expect them to eliminate top times if that person already has a Legend tag. Then it wouldn't be "Top 100", it would be "100 More Legends who Weren't the Fastest but Tried Hard".
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

If ur going to spend for something like this then it's up to u to research not really anyone else's fault
    It says you earn points?
    Of course when I read that I think " you get points from doing it"
    I obviously don't get
    " legend tags can only be won once but runs after that will only result in the other rank prizes and points towards the , legend leader board "
    Then we all would know :)
    I just wish they would make everything clear at the start, someone shouldn't have to come on here and find out.
    Some people don't want to troll through loads of stuff on forums etc they just want to play
    They do the information is out there up to u if u wanna look
    It says 100 fastest. That's pretty clear to me.
    And really it's logical thinking as when you do a quest you only get the rewards once so you would imagine once you did a legend run you were exempt from it
    edited August 2017
    And really it's logical thinking as when you do a quest you only get the rewards once so you would imagine once you did a legend run you were exempt from it

If ur friend really cared they could've spent 5 min looking on here and did research
    Sirnoob wrote: »

If ur friend really cared they could've spent 5 min looking on here and did research

And if you bothered to read you would know that's been said and covered already
    This has devolved into the most moronic post of the day. If you don't like it that people can win several times...to bad. If you want to know something about the game, perhaps come to the forums and ask before attempting. It seems to only be logical in your mind.
    Sirnoob wrote: »

And if you bothered to read you would know that's been said and covered already

So then whats the point of continuing this? U tried to blame kamab on a user error after i stated commenting which made me belive that u still think it's kabams fault so what exactly are you complain about now
    By your thinking, we could potentially have aLegend Tag given out to the 500th (or even worse) fastest person in a particular event at this point. This person would definitely not deserve any kind of reward for speed.

I know 500 could be much higher, but an event like this that is so short had a lot of people go through it quickly.
    This has devolved into the most moronic post of the day. If you don't like it that people can win several times...to bad. If you want to know something about the game, perhaps come to the forums and ask before attempting. It seems to only be logical in your mind.

So people ask things as there not clearly posted " as I've proved" and now you start going on about moronic? That sums you up clearly
    Also...just to point out the flaw in your logic...on a long enough timeline, based on your rules, everyone who completes heroic and masters would eventually be a Legend.
    No I just wanted to know why it's not clearly said and explained, that's all, like I said some people just want to play and not troll on the forums
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest
    Takes less then a min to find this post and see the same name again and again

So people ask things as there not clearly posted " as I've proved" and now you start going on about moronic? That sums you up clearly

Well, technically your post doesn't sum anything up about me, but I am more than welcome to hear your thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.