**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.3 Power Reserve

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
I'm currently exploring 5.3 and I am completely stuck on those power reserve paths. Anyone got any tips or best champs to counter? Here are my top champs

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Hawkeye will work really well just spam sp1 and they'll never have power
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Spider-gwen. Reach to s sp2 almost a sp3, use the sp3 and take advantage of the stun timer to spam sp2's only.
    Stark spider sp1, gambit sp1, ronan sp1/sp2 also work. Any star level is enough
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    If you can get past Dorm and Sparky, use Ronan/Gambit and stun lock the whole path. (Gambit works for Dorm but 5* Ronan won’t) Bring someone for Mordo as well.

[Talking about the Skill quest]
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Rouge and even Hawkeye
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I used Rogue back in the day.

You can use your IMIW, or Dormmamu or Hawkeye.

Also, Gambit and magik come to
    Mind as great counters
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Dormammu, Hawkeye, Rogue, like people are saying, but how has no one mentioned Doc Ock?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    If you have some sort of CAIW hiding in a corner his tech synergy makes specials cost 100% of the enemy’s power for any hard hitting tech champs u might want to bring.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Shehulk may be a good option, with power reserve bate more sps to keep furies up
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Spider-gwen. Reach to s sp2 almost a sp3, use the sp3 and take advantage of the stun timer to spam sp2's only.
    Stark spider sp1, gambit sp1, ronan sp1/sp2 also work. Any star level is enough

You could always try enervating them with Spider-Gwen... I mean that could also work for most power reserve fights...
    Aleor said:

Shehulk may be a good option, with power reserve bate more sps to keep furies up

Maybe, but it'd be a fair pain to ramp her up in the first place because you'd have to bait so many specials (heavy spam isn't safe on an opponent that's loaded with a special).
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Dormammu, Hawkeye, Rogue, like people are saying, but how has no one mentioned Doc Ock?

He's an awkward option from what i understand... if you could keep that power lock up then he'd be good, but he's better for champs with passive power gain.