**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will you fix parry?

Honestly for a company taking in the cash this game SHOULD be running better. Since 12.0 there have been reports of parry being broken, but not a single fix. I get it you like to see the money roll in, but when something so basic is so broken it borders on poor business standards. Get your act together and fix the thing. Give us back the timing window and make it work every time (unless immune that I totally get). I'm tired of seeing parry and no stun effect and no immune.

Comments

• Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    It's not just that parry is broke... the fight mechanics of the entire game are all screwed up from lag related issues. Inputs slow to be acknowledged or not acknowledged at all.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    It seems on apple devices if you practice for like 30 minutes on ROL winter soldier and adjust your timing slightly parry works just like it did. Even with opponents against the wall I can parry consistently its just a matter of changing your timings. Its slightly more difficult now but if you are really having problems with parry you should start learning how to intercept, most end game content is made much easier if you rely on intercepts instead of parry, it allows you to play much more aggressively against quicker AIs and you don't have to worry about the occasional missed parry and blocked hits in difficult quests where 1 or 2 blocked hits take like 20% of your health.