**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Mystic AG

Who needs it more? GR or DV? GR I am using in AW. And DV I just pulled from crystal today. Who needs it more?
Thanks! :)

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    DV benefits more from his sig. He's goes from below average to incredible. GR's sig is nice to have but he still has a lot going for him without it.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Depends... Do you have Blade? I see you have Sparky and if you run the trinity with Blade, Sparky and GR I would definitely use the gem on GR. Otherwise, Voodoo definitely benefits more from the dupe.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Werewrym said:

Depends... Do you have Blade? I see you have Sparky and if you run the trinity with Blade, Sparky and GR I would definitely use the gem on GR. Otherwise, Voodoo definitely benefits more from the dupe.

I do have him as 4*. And I am running trinity for AW. Recently I maxed out my first 5* - sparky. So if I awaken GR, will take him to r4
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    It is up to your preference, but Voodoo benedits way more from that awakened ability. Ghost Rider doesn't require to be awakened in order to be good...
    Also Doctor Voodoo awakened is amazing: 20% regen at the start of every fight, amazing power cobtrol and poison damage. Also, he can counter evade and other annoying stuff by lowering ability accuracy on the oponent be switching the "V" On them....
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Voodoo needs it more
    But with blade and starky gr is better for war.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,445 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider is great regardless of his awakened ability, it gives him an additional Judgement for a temporary Fury but the real value is that in longer fights his later-used Judgements can last longer.

Dr Voodoo is pretty much made by being awakened and is fantastic at that point.

I'd definitely do Voodoo
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Voodoooooooo
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Voodoo for sure
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    So the question is not necessarily who needs it more but who do you play with more? Being the proud owner of a 5/65 sig 200 GR do not discount his awakened ability for Damage & prestige that comes from it.

The facts of the matter is where are you going to use DV? I have a duped 5* & just cant find anywhere where I would use him on the other Hand Gr slots into my AQ/AW & questing team alot of the time especially considering I have a Blade & sparky at 5/65 as well.

You are missing 1 piece of the trinity puzzle which will come in time at which point youll have 2/3 champs awakened & ready to go.

Awaken & Rank up GR
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Both Gr and Voodoo are really good. I have both at 5/65 200.
    but honestly I don't really even use Blade and Gr much anymore, but I do use Voodoo quite often in map 7.

GR is much better prestige than Voodoo
    But Voodoo benefits much much more from the sig ability.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Voodoo
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DV all day