Options

Alliance war leaderboard bug ? Gold 1&2

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this a visual bug or how do I have to interpreter this ?

There seems to be a huge overlap in the gold 1 & gold 2 placements ?

Comments

• Options
    Just checked because at this point I expect the leaderboard to have been settled for al wars. It is still the case from gold 1 701 down and gold 2 1 down the alliances are the same
  • Options
    Maybe there was a ban wave against many alliances...can't say I'm sure tho.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Gold 1 has 700 places I believe so I think what you are seeing is that when you are searching places under the gold 1 heading it just continues into the gold 2 places without the numbers changing. When you are searching under gold 2 that’s where the search starts, 701
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    very frustrating to get said I am wrong but nobody seems to look further ... because if gold 1 has 700 places all the other ones on the board are wrong ...

Just would like to see a reaction from a mod that they will look into it ...

I appreciate the reactions in this tread ... but not everybody can see this part of the leaderboard. Personally we will land gold one no matter what ... I just would like the leaderboard to be fair to everyone... and as far as I understand the number mentioned is the number of alliances in that bracket. It is for everything above gold 1 at least
  • Options

Just checked today situation is still the same...

Will this result in the wrong rewards for a load of alliances or double rewards for those in both gold 1& gold 2 ?

• Options
    Still same problem just checked

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Its sorted now
  • Options
    Isn’t sorted at all still exactly the same as o have been saying