Best champion to use rank five tech gem?

I already have Spiderman (SE) rank five, saving one gem for ghost. That leaves and extra rank five gem. Who do you consider third in the tech class after stark and ghost?

Best champion to use rank five tech gem? 25 votes

Sentinel
60%
Foxhero007RoOOtsDonnymeijIngi_Freyr1975Rougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonNKTRNL-sixate-PresticlesTotalMonster109Xyresic_LemonThekingslayerGiodood_1Nightbat214 15 votes
OG Vision
8%
HedronRithik 2 votes
Dark hawk
8%
AleorJleodav 2 votes
Star lord
24%
phillgreenSiddhantKwatraZombieZeddPHJfinSquirrelguyEdeuink 6 votes
Add your personal choice and explain why in the comments.
0%

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Sentinel
    The big machine slays V2 and V3 although I’m assuming by the gems you’ve already 100% both, becoming more valuable as this game evolves. 3rd best tech option IMO
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,081 ★★★★★
    Dark hawk
    I'd go with dark hawk or vision. With sparky you already have damage, and those 2 are immune to bleed, poison and have some utilities. Bottom line dh is ok for defance
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    I would go Sentinel for use in V2 and V3. If you're done with those or not interested in full exploration I'd go Vision. His power control is nuts
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I was gonna say save it for Sparky or Ghost, but then I read your comment. Good choice. But are they awakened? And at what sig level? All of these champs benefit from their awakened ability.