**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If they were to add a one champs who is not a five star to the five star basic who would it be?

If they were to add a one champs who is not a five star to the five star basic who would it be? 34 votes

SW
52%
Jh_DezRiise81GAM3RGUYBROSEFSTALINOsfan8Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756Battle_GreninjaShadow_PhoneixViktor252FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueEtjamaWoody15Dono512Ægon0710EarthEliteBatgod1 18 votes
Wolverine
23%
NojokejaymAanthoKillerRino19VoltolosMilan1405EkbizzellNightbat214Stellan 8 votes
Thor
8%
NanoDroidSiddhantKwatraGeaux7 3 votes
Black Widow
0%
Aou Vision
14%
Sud7Maldroit2AndiYTDETotalMonster109Ctfz35 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Wolverine
    Aren't Thor and Black Widow already 5*'s? I know they are not in the basic pool but you can still get them as 5*.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    SW

Aren't Thor and Black Widow already 5*'s? I know they are not in the basic pool but you can still get them as 5*.

He said basic pool
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    SW
    I vote Scarlett Witch since we already have X23 (kinda like wolvie but more bleed orientated) and Aou Vision and Thor are not as good as her.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Wolverine
    wolverine and scarlet witch since we be fighting them on defense as 5 and 6 stars; so we should be allowed to use them on offense as a 5 or 6 star, it's only fair.