**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Disagree option!

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Why there is no disagree option for forum discussions?

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    Sheesh, how do you have 703 spam

Well notice how I occasionally try to be productive (rarely but I do)

He doesn't do that

He is a radical even by my standards
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

He doesn't do that

Radical? What do you even mean lol!

Because people just hit spam when they disagree with someone. I really dont mind having 1 million spam. It makes me more important lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    There's no Disagree because it's not the same as Reddit. There is no real need to negatively impact someone's Profile if you do not agree. The entire point is to encourage healthy debate where people can disagree in a civil way. The fact that people have begun abusing the Flags this way is proof of that it's an invitation for trouble in general. For that matter, if someone disagrees, they can either skim over what they read, or use their words. Lol. Ideally in a respectful way that adheres to Forum Etiquette. That's my take, anyway.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Yeah I'm pretty sure even when I'm joking I try not to cross the line. How I got flagged one time is beyond me. I made a joke in one thread and aknowledged something in another and one of them was flagged. I can't believe it.

I agree with Grounded Wisdom. People are too quick to flag something. People will disagree by not adding to a thread eventually killing it or they'll voice their disagreement to debate you. There is also the third result of someone trolling your thread. If people like or agree with something they'll hit a button to reflect that or they'll voice their support.

A disagreement should be voiced here. It is a forum for us to talk, debate or talk to the game team, not flag or disagree in the shadows.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    MoiraD wrote: »

You're apparently not allowed to say the words here but he's one of those things that hides under bridges to take people's gold

The Rabbit of Caerbannog from Monthy Python?

Hahaha that's the one!
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm pretty sure even when I'm joking I try not to cross the line. How I got flagged one time is beyond me. I made a joke in one thread and aknowledged something in another and one of them was flagged. I can't believe it.

I agree with Grounded Wisdom. People are too quick to flag something. People will disagree by not adding to a thread eventually killing it or they'll voice their disagreement to debate you. There is also the third result of someone trolling your thread. If people like or agree with something they'll hit a button to reflect that or they'll voice their support.

A disagreement should be voiced here. It is a forum for us to talk, debate or talk to the game team, not flag or disagree in the shadows.

Your comment just got flagged
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Well that's okay, I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not gonna let strangers hiding behind a screen ruin my mood. I voice my opinions and try to be civil and respectful about it which is more than I can say for the one(s) who flagged me.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

He doesn't do that

Radical? What do you even mean lol!

Your master list… it's really out there even by a lot of what I do and I'm someone who has repeatedly called out Magik, Mordo, MD, and Hyperion
    Well it is just the right thing to do
  • Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Posts: 42
    No. It doesn't make you important. It makes you FEEL important. Which is your ultimate goal with your contrarian schtick. What you do isn't difficult. Google Ken M. to see how true under bridge dwelling is done as an art. What you do is a poor cry for attention.

Because people just hit spam when they disagree with someone. I really dont mind having 1 million spam. It makes me more important lol
    [/quote]
    Dale_Dobac wrote: »
    No. It doesn't make you important. It makes you FEEL important. Which is your ultimate goal with your contrarian schtick. What you do isn't difficult. Google Ken M. to see how true under bridge dwelling is done as an art. What you do is a poor cry for attention.

[/quote]

By that logic I should be one of the most important people on the forums :D:D