**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best special 3

DapandakingDapandaking Posts: 30
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
In your opinion who has the best special 3? I think Havok

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Proxima
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    In animation warlock. In damage havok
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    In animation for me is Namor
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I have to say Green Hulk... most of the time I go to 0 health from full health when fighting against him... :(
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Havoc is the highest most descent sp3 damage dealer.
    But, if the opponent bleeds, lucky/unlucky active, synergies (Massacre, VTD, Warlock in team), and got lucky enough to get those critical bleeds at their max, Domino has the biggest potential damage at sp3. I’ve personally achieved over 500k damage from an 5/65 one. Not mention that she can chain her bleeds from sp3 if u are fast enough to hit a sp1 after to refresh timers. That will make an infinite hilarious bleed damage that makes cull’s hits seem mediocre. But as stated before, that is under circumstances and not guaranteed as Domino is the RNG goddess.
    Shhh micro nerfs are coming lol
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Love Hypes sp3
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'm a fan of Carnage's L3. All them tentacles flying around and claws. Amazing.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    AA is the best imo. Inflicts his stun and neurotoxin which gives another stun after its done
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Just animation wise, War Machine's sp3 is amazing. Actually does decent damage to. Sadly, the only thing good about him lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Havoc is the highest most descent sp3 damage dealer.
    But, if the opponent bleeds, lucky/unlucky active, synergies (Massacre, VTD, Warlock in team), and got lucky enough to get those critical bleeds at their max, Domino has the biggest potential damage at sp3. I’ve personally achieved over 500k damage from an 5/65 one. Not mention that she can chain her bleeds from sp3 if u are fast enough to hit a sp1 after to refresh timers. That will make an infinite hilarious bleed damage that makes cull’s hits seem mediocre. But as stated before, that is under circumstances and not guaranteed as Domino is the RNG goddess.
    Shhh micro nerfs are coming lol

micro nerfs already here
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Symbiote supreme's special three is crazy just because of what happens afterwards. Plus the animation is really cool.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Just animation wise, War Machine's sp3 is amazing. Actually does decent damage to. Sadly, the only thing good about him lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Yeah I like using his sp3 when he has Empty The Clip as it actually does pretty good damage
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Rocky Racoons
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Symbiote supreme's special three is crazy just because of what happens afterwards. Plus the animation is really cool.

Sorry, can't agree with this. The aftermath is sure crazy, but the animation is ugly. When he pierces his opponent, ok. That part's nice. But the throw into other dimension is weeeeird
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I still think it is hiemdall
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Tryco and Ronin's are the best animation-wise.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Favourite: Venoms, you never get bored of watching it.
    Worst: Domino's, it never goddamn ends