**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Voodoo poison stacks (more than 4) doesn’t prevent regeneration - video and exploration in the post

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
Lately I noticed to some issues with regen prevention with voodoo. So I decided to do some tests.
Let’s start with ability:
For each poison stack voodoo reducing ALL regeneration by 30%. In next video you will see fight against Sabertooth. I put 6 poison stacks on him, which men’s more than 100% regeneration prevent, and he still kept his regeneration, even with despair mastery:
https://youtu.be/FcSdPn0wvUQ

I tested it in:
Duels
Sinister labs
Act 6
Variant - also against aggression regen node

All same results. It seems poison doesn’t prevent the regen. In order to prevent it I had to have a lot of poison stacks which triggered despair mastery, without the mastery opponents still regen.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,856 ★★★★★
    I believe is not an additive value. The first poison reduces healing by 30%, but all other poison's on top of that don't add to that 30%. Instead is multiplicative
  • Options
    I have war videos from like 3-4 season ago fighting buffet nodes. After 4 poison stacks they had 0 regen from buffet.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

I think ST
    Ability accuracy with his dup helps with the reduction could be wrong

It's not only him. I can make videos of many other champs with regen nodes and they all will keep regenerating
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    arni2 said:

I have war videos from like 3-4 season ago fighting buffet nodes. After 4 poison stacks they had 0 regen from buffet.

Have you changed masteries since prior seasons, did you document and account for despair? Despair could be the difference.

TMK poison alone has never stacked to stop regen completely.
  • Options

arni2 said:

Have you changed masteries since prior seasons, did you document and account for despair? Despair could be the difference.

For your question, those wars I had no despair mastery. All on my channel.

There is no mention that Poison isn't staking. This is the confirmation that I want to get from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit. Does poison stack, 30% + 30% + 30%, or in 30% from previous percentage?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    arni2 said:

arni2 said:

For your question, those wars I had no despair mastery. All on my channel.

There is no mention that Poison isn't staking. This is the confirmation that I want to get from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit. Does poison stack, 30% + 30% + 30%, or in 30% from previous percentage?
    Poison has always been multiplicative.

After reviewing video evidence you would need despair in play to eliminate healing with poison stacks using DV. AW is nov 2018 and EQ is from STs debut in EQ over a year ago.

Here’s one example of ST healing in AW with multiple stacks against DV.

SS

Video
    https://youtu.be/6nvT3MQsNaY

And another When he was introduced in EQ against DV.

SS

Video
    https://youtu.be/Q5ISfzouXJ0
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
    I’ve been using DV for a while. I don’t see anywhere in the description about heal prevention. What am I missing?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,405 ★★★★★

I’ve been using DV for a while. I don’t see anywhere in the description about heal prevention. What am I missing?

You is missing the main core is posin is reducing helling effort a cros the bord That why sucide is bad and good sometimes really depends one who you is
  • Options
    I really think that Kabam should work on the description of abilities.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    It depends if the node for example is +100% regen 4 poisons make it that he still regens 200-4x30= 80 %