**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is aegon at R5 fully capable of exploring LOL?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
What fights are really hard? Anything crazy to be prepared for? Also have a R5 ghost to bring in

Comments

• Options
    Trying to get info before I make my decision to take him
    To R5
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Nah he can probably take it all by himself, I've done 3 paths and storing units for more but all these variants i tell you 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I did 100% with him recently, he can handle every fight without too many issues, all of my deaths were just me sucking, 1 thing to beware of though is ant man, once he hit enrage he gets extra ability Accuracy and because of the glancing hits can’t crit aegon basically can’t get any damage in post enrage apart from when stunned (pacify) or did some reason the last 3 hits of the s2 crit
  • Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Same question here. How many fights is a rank 5 max sig aegon not one of the best options?
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    How do people handle Electro?
  • Options
    iRetr0 said:

I was thinkin aegons aar would help against electro.
    Thanks everyone commenting this is very helpful info, glad to see he can pretty much solo it
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    At 500 or 750 combo Aegon has -100% AAR so electro shouldn't reflect damage back
  • Options

Feel like this is a flex post

This is not bud, I jus don’t use my aegon anywhere else tbh and been debating on making him my 2nd R5 for exploration of LOL but wasn’t sure if he’s capable of soloing it.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Feel like this is a flex post

This is not bud, I jus don’t use my aegon anywhere else tbh and been debating on making him my 2nd R5 for exploration of LOL but wasn’t sure if he’s capable of soloing it.
    Yes. Just go for it. He’s worth it. Even if only for LOL rewards. He’s worth more than that, but it’s still solid.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    iRetr0 said:

I used Blade for Electro
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

What fights are really hard? Anything crazy to be prepared for? Also have a R5 ghost to bring in

Blue cyclops was the hardest fight for me on the whole map.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Thanks a lot for the answers guys, but for example people who use Ghost, how do they handle Electro?