**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More than 24hrs, yet no response- Typical?

So, it's been more than 24 hours since I submitted a ticket and got an automated reply that my issue will be looked into and someone will reply in 24hrs. But it's been more than 25 hours, but am yet to receive a reply.
Is this typical?

Comments

• Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    The time they give you is estimated, so this usually happens if there is alot of tickets
  • Options
    alikal1alikal1 Posts: 14
    i got response in 2 hours but they send me advice that didn't work. i send them video, detail description of my problem, i have proof it's not a device problem but kabam account and they thanked me and closed my problem as solved though it was not and still isn't. i cant play anymore. if the big update on 4 september won't fix it, i quit 😞 thank god i didn't put money into the game!
  • Options
    Hey UniversalGaming, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a response to your Support ticket as quickly as you would have liked.

The length of time it takes our Support Team to respond is determined by many factors, including how busy they are and how complex your request is. Unfortunately, it's not always possible for them to respond within the estimated time-frame stated in the auto-reply message.

I recommend being patient in the meantime and I'm sure they'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.