**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has there been a decrease in 5* and 6* drop rates?

It's totally possible that I have just hit an unlucky streak since the last update, but I haven't gotten one 5* or 6* champ from Cavalier crystals since the last update (I've opened a couple dozen I think). I'm free to play, and I'm just wondering if maybe Kabam has different drop rates based on whether or not you spend money.

Not trying to be conspiratorial or anything, in fact I would totally understand if a for-profit company favors people that pay them money. But the introduction of the Summoner Sigil has definitely made me feel like you get an added advantage if you spend money, and changing drop rates based on that fact would be in line with that.

So, I'm just trying to gather more info from the community out of interest. What have you experienced since the last update?

Has there been a decrease in 5* and 6* drop rates? 15 votes

I'm free to play and I've noticed a decrease in 5* and 6* drop rates in August
26%
Mqc19Grootman1294Kalantakyoyoshark 4 votes
I'm free to play and haven't noticed a decrease / I have gotten some great pulls recently
20%
ThesurvivlistItsDamienBatgod1 3 votes
I'm NOT free to play and I've noticed a decrease in 5* and 6* drop rates in August
40%
The_Greatest_One1haunted_memoryFingfangfoomfanesRoOOtsNiteAndDaegp87 6 votes
I'm NOT free to play and haven't noticed a decrease / I have gotten some great pulls recently
13%
Lvernon15Lormif 2 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.