**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which science champ to use 3-4 rank up gem on

Currently I have CA IW and Void at rank 4, so no point saving for them.

Which science champ to use 3-4 rank up gem on 39 votes

Quake (duped)
56%
Lvernon15CropDusterDtl7714Chris1212123IvarTheBonelessCiqMCOCRockypantherxSidDDragonDylanphilegforcefanEtjamaZuroAlexAvalonvolrexEvisceratorCtleath_013Thicco_ModeMasterChief1176Ctfz35Giodood_1 22 votes
Wasp (duped)
2%
Edeuink 1 vote
Spider-Gwen (duped)
5%
Riise81Hammerbro_64 2 votes
She-hulk (duped)
33%
RoOOtsCrimsontide1616JumpthesharkXxLoganTDCxXzeezee57Zeronaut81BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWhathappenedBeyond00_EarthEliteJohnHS_MGP_ 13 votes
Red hulk (duped)
2%
Osfan8 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you have Domino and Masacre then Red Hulk is a good choice. I personally have Spidey Gwen at rank 4, haven't regretted it. Her utility is actually really useful.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    She-hulk (duped)
    She-Hulk has infinite ramp up potential, can chain heavies into her basic combo when the opponent is backed against the wall, has taunt, slow, and petrify. Best Unstoppable counter around. Unless you're a very good Quaker, I'd go She-Hulk.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake (duped)
    Best science champ in the game
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    She-hulk (duped)
    JohnHS said:

She-Hulk has infinite ramp up potential, can chain heavies into her basic combo when the opponent is backed against the wall, has taunt, slow, and petrify. Best Unstoppable counter around. Unless you're a very good Quaker, I'd go She-Hulk.

Came here to say exactly this- she hulk is a freaking beast. I’m no good with quake tho - I’d put she hulk top 10 champ in game now
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen (duped)
    She demolishes the collector if you haven’t explored 5.2.6 yet.
  • Options
    volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    Quake (duped)

with the she hulk nerf ... well just take quake
  • Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    It’s a good thing I waited. I was ready to take she hulk to rank 4 and then the nerf was announced the same day!

I’ll take Quake to 4 and wait and see how effective she hulk is.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Quake, hands down... She's a complete game changer when you learn to effectively fight with her, makes content very easy to clear