**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

She hulk's heavy

I was doing some testing with she hulk yesterday and her 4 hits combo+heavy when the enemy is against the wall. I was doing it just fine in lol.

Today, after I updated the game, her heavy isn't connect after 3 or 4 combo hits and I don't know if it's because my device is kind of laggy or if they changed her timing.

Can someone else test it?

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447 ★★
    Happened to me against Warmachine. Probably because of the hitboxes.
  • Options
    NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    Kabam "fixed" it, you can no longer combo into it. Watch KT1 video on it. https://youtu.be/A4xRVRJVt1o
  • Options
    AMBUAMBU Posts: 1
    Michel's response was ridiculous. I've been playing for over 3 years, always finishing the combo with the heavy paired opponent. Works with all heroes. Kabam doesn't know the game itself or has no one who can play it.
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    edited August 2019
    Hey guys, there's another discussion HERE about the fix we implemented for She-Hulk.

If you would like to discuss the changes we've made to She-Hulk further, please do so in the thread linked above. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.