**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old Man Logan Vs Colossus

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
So I Know There In Still The Beta. But so Far who Do You Think is Better. And Plz Comment and Give Your Thoughts What Kabam Could Still Add To OML And Colossus.

Old Man Logan Vs Colossus 79 votes

Old Man Logan
46%
BendyrazielSammyJankisSavio444AhitlawSpiderCoolsHzoriTKS87DankestChefAxo4545TheLegend27XxLoganTDCxXShadow_PhoneixKobster84CharnutzV1PER1987LukazizDenzel116Snikt4bugMDarwish 37 votes
Colossus
40%
TaxCrkwestRickthemangManup456ZarakikLvernon15SiddhantKwatraPatchie93AanthoMilesHolmwoodFishman13579IDogeAlbi⁴7²00⁴LibertyPrimeV1Scruffy04zeezee57LordRaymond3Rougeknight87SDPVoltolos 32 votes
NO ONE CARES!!!!
12%
ArcDeAngelusSpity68Ram_SarkarNanoDroidNojokejaymMrTicTac19992008Tommy_AlexisFugitive21Milan1405mac10smg 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Old Man Logan
    Amazing regen, insane critical bleed damage, practically bleed immune. Short-medium length ramp up and awesome outcome of the ramp up (15 furies). From what I've seen till now, Old Man Logan seems pretty good.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Colossus
    OML may have better damage, but Colossus has great utility.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Old Man Logan
    From what I've seen, colossus needs a full synergy team to be good, relies on parry+heavy (which you can't do on limber nodes or stun immune champs) and his battles last very long. OML looks like a high damage, regen menace with critical bleeds and almost immune to bleed.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    Manup456 said:

Colossus heavy attacks and crits, triple immune, SP 2 damage is insane and awesome synergies . If they don’t bleed OML is trash

Old man Logan is not trash against bleed immune he hits so hard bleed immune jus use sp1 that crits for like 18-20k. Fast ramp up for him too. I been playin with them both since beta started
  • Options
    Old Man Logan
    Also old man Logan’s dupe isn’t a necessity. colossus needs his dupe
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    OML's datamined abilities looked better than Colossus at the start, but that dosnt mean he will be better.
    OML If they can bleed
    Colossus for defense and non-bleed champs.
    He can get 30 armor ups and take minimal damage.
  • Options
    Old Man Logan
    I’ve fought many bleed immune with oml in act 6. He wrecks them maybe even faster than bleeding them.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Colossus
    Ahitlaw said:

I’ve fought many bleed immune with oml in act 6. He wrecks them maybe even faster than bleeding them.

How is that possible?
  • Options
    Old Man Logan

Ahitlaw said:

How is that possible?
    @KinkyWizard1 his damage out on his so1 is pretty crazy. 18-20k hits. Plus his furies make him hit hard too. It’s like sp2 for non bleed immune and sp1 for bleed immune
  • Options
    Old Man Logan
    Colossus is pretty sick man honesty it’s close to a tie
  • Options
    Nomad22Nomad22 Posts: 15
    Colossus
    I just don’t see the OML hype. His bleeds and damage are only useful during and immediately after sp2. They need to change his regen being consumed, because it ruins his resiliency. He doesn’t particularly counter any newer obstacles in game like she hulk and spidergwen did. Colossus has a lot of immunities with really good damage and will counter the havoks. In the end neither will be worth rank 4 WITHOUT using a 2016 mutant gem.
  • Options
    Old Man Logan
    Nomad22 said:

I just don’t see the OML hype. His bleeds and damage are only useful during and immediately after sp2. They need to change his regen being consumed, because it ruins his resiliency. He doesn’t particularly counter any newer obstacles in game like she hulk and spidergwen did. Colossus has a lot of immunities with really good damage and will counter the havoks. In the end neither will be worth rank 4 WITHOUT using a 2016 mutant gem.

You can spam sp1 and be fine with oml. I think the hype with him involves the pretty decent(not crazy) damage and the fact that he ramps up so very quickly. Do not need to use sp2, sp1 keeps the furies alive plenty. You’ll find out when you use him if they keep him the same, he’s very very useful. I’ll be taking mine to R5 most likely
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    Both buffs look good but they will be useful for different things. Hopefully they stay the same, or improved even.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I'm fully aware that only the beta players can influence their final version. But since Colossus won the vote by a substantial margin, shouldn't he get the better buffs?

From what the beta players are saying it seems like it's a close call who is better. That being said, I feel as though Kabam isn't truly respecting the peoples choice vote.

My hope with this post is that the beta players will speak on our behalf and tell Kabam that Colossus needs to be buffed further. That he should be better on a stand alone basis and not have to rely on synergies to by on equal footing with old man Logan.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Actually nothing interesting. Colossus got immunities, but it's nothing new. Oml just got some damage and bleed immunity OR like. Sh had slow, furies, taunts, the great way of its interactions. So this beta looks poor now. I really don't know what they are doing all that time and why it takes so long
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Old Man Logan
    Drake2078 said:

I'm fully aware that only the beta players can influence their final version. But since Colossus won the vote by a substantial margin, shouldn't he get the better buffs?

From what the beta players are saying it seems like it's a close call who is better. That being said, I feel as though Kabam isn't truly respecting the peoples choice vote.

My hope with this post is that the beta players will speak on our behalf and tell Kabam that Colossus needs to be buffed further. That he should be better on a stand alone basis and not have to rely on synergies to by on equal footing with old man Logan.

I could agree with that. I think OML looks more promising just because his damage output is far greater. Colossus without synergies is still pretty weak. But, if you have Domino, there’s almost no reason to use OML. Colossus does have some nice, unique immunities plus plenty of armor buffs to counter Havok. It will just take him a loooong time with his abysmal crit rate.
  • Options
    RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Colossus
    I don’t get where this talk of colossus needing synergies is coming from. I took him into RoL and was dealing L2s over 100k in damage when they were crits, with no team behind him at all... and no, stun immune/debuff immune nodes don’t bother him. He gains armor ups from each parry, not the stun effect. They’re not one and the same... I have colossus by a landslide in this.