**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5☆ Cosmic R4 Battle

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Recently I pulled a 5* Cap. Marvel Movie, I immediately took her to r3 and I've absolutely loved her fight style and how heavy she hits (Binary Ignition is insane) so for a few days I planned on ranking her to 4 regardless of not being awakened and not having Nick Fury -- because I also have no other options...

Until last night I pulled a 5* Corvus, which i immediately took to r3 because it's Corvus...

Sooo... Now I'm torn, who would you rank 4 and why?
Note: Neither are awakened

5☆ Cosmic R4 Battle 16 votes

Corvus
62%
TheManMythLegendjilanibuxTJ107FhfjghhggggjfhfjggforcefanBatman1903EtjamaBLACKMILKTEA_885tarscreamNightbat214 10 votes
Cap Marvel
37%
Lvernon15TheHoodedDormammuXxLoganTDCxXThicco_Mode_MGP_Giodood_1 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bump and hump day ;)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Do you have synergy for Corvus Glaive?

It’s a personal preference, I have Corvus Glaive awaken sig50 and I rank up unawaken Venom, I did get lucky and duped Venom, I pull Capt Marvel movie the first time she was featured and pulled her few more times after; she has more signature level than Corvus (even if I have 5* Proxima Midnight, Thor Rag, 4* Cull for synergy). I even rank 5/50 4* Nick Fury for synergy purposes, I might even rank up KK (yeah I know it’s major).

Both are great champions and who you rank up now should be the champion that helps you clear content now, you can always rank up the other champion later unless you pull someone better than them (then it’s another who is better situation). Good luck whoever you choose.
  • Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    They are both really good champs, and I love both of them so much, but personally I prefer Cap. Marvel, mostly because she's more versatile. That being said, I think this is one of those cases where you should just rank up who you enjoy playing the most
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Cap Marvel
    I think Captain Marvel's ramp up time takes less time. She does more damage faster. Both are good, but MCU is insane.
  • Options
    Corvus
    unduped Corvus = Captain Marvel Movie duped + Nick Fury Synergy
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    psp742 said:

Do you have synergy for Corvus Glaive?

It’s a personal preference, I have Corvus Glaive awaken sig50 and I rank up unawaken Venom, I did get lucky and duped Venom, I pull Capt Marvel movie the first time she was featured and pulled her few more times after; she has more signature level than Corvus (even if I have 5* Proxima Midnight, Thor Rag, 4* Cull for synergy). I even rank 5/50 4* Nick Fury for synergy purposes, I might even rank up KK (yeah I know it’s major).

Both are great champions and who you rank up now should be the champion that helps you clear content now, you can always rank up the other champion later unless you pull someone better than them (then it’s another who is better situation). Good luck whoever you choose.

I have a 4* awakened Proxima, r2 though.
    I have a 6* Storm or 4* X23 for his Mutant synergy too
    (Bout it though for synergies)

Personally I wouldn't necessarily want to build an entire team around a single champ just for the sake of ramping him up.
    I've got the likes of r4 Quake, AA, GP, Thing, Gulk, Blade and SS already.

That being said I enjoy playing with Cap Marvel more -- Corvus on the flip side is fun to use and I see why people are so hype on him.