**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost's Timing

I just got a 5* Ghost and am trying to figure out her timing, and I keep getting kicked in the face. I've been phasing.. waiting for the first hit, then trying to immediately counter with a dash attack.

Is there a trick here? something I'm missing? Do I need to know what every single champ's first attack timings are?

Comments

• Options
    Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Caino1023 said:

I just got a 5* Ghost and am trying to figure out her timing, and I keep getting kicked in the face. I've been phasing.. waiting for the first hit, then trying to immediately counter with a dash attack.

Is there a trick here? something I'm missing? Do I need to know what every single champ's first attack timings are?

Where are you practicing?
  • Options
    Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    If it’s arena or rol the ai is way too passive to get the phase timer down. Take her in act 5/6 or labyrinth. Try not to block or parry at all. 3-4 hit combo phase repeat. Dont panic if the ai doesn’t immediately dash in. Do it enough you’ll get used to it.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

Mostly just dueling champs, arena, etc. so far. Things like Domino's first double hit threw me off, and a few other champs.

Where are you practicing?