**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

did not come award season

I was not given a war season award, other players have already received, I got angry and left the Union, maybe I had to wait until tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Nah. The alliance receives them together. Likely you didn’t qualify.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I was not given a war season award, other players have already received, I got angry and left the Union, maybe I had to wait until tomorrow?

how many wars were you with the alliance? Also if you leave the alliance before they get he rewards you lose them.
  • Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    Lormif said:

how many wars were you with the alliance? Also if you leave the alliance before they get he rewards you lose them.
    three or four
  • Options
    xNig said:

Nah. The alliance receives them together. Likely you didn’t qualify.

Understood
  • Options

Lormif said:

three or four
    Then you dont get the rewards, the rules are you have to be with the alliance for 5 wars and remain with them until until you get the rewards. If you leave the ally your progress resets.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

three or four
    Then you dont get the rewards, the rules are you have to be with the alliance for 5 wars and remain with them until until you get the rewards. If you leave the ally your progress resets.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

three or four
    how many wars in the season?
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    You need to attend 5 Wars. No attend 5 wars, no rewards.
  • Options

five wars in one season?
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

five wars in one season?
    12 wars per season. You need to participate in 5 of them to get Season Rewards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

five wars in one season?
    There are about 12 per Season. You must participate in at least 5 Wars without leaving, and you must be in the Alliance when the Rewards are given.
  • Options

five wars in one season?
    12 wars per season. You need to participate in 5 of them to get Season Rewards.
    Thanks
  • Options
    plss help me i dont get my season reward.. i participate lots of war for this season, but still i dont get any of the reward.. plss help me or check my account, thanks Kabam
  • Options

plss help me i dont get my season reward.. i participate lots of war for this season, but still i dont get any of the reward.. plss help me or check my account, thanks Kabam

Did you participate in 5 wars in the alliance you ended with and didnt leave the alliance before awards came out? If so you need to put in a ticket, the forums cannothelp you/