Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Variant 3 Biohazard Korg

ChovnerChovner Posts: 190 ★★
I have a new record for number of times I've died trying to beat a champ.... In the last few days I've died against this Korg AT LEAST 50 times.... Tried with Sentinel, tried with Ghost, tried with every other double immune champ I have and I can't even get close. I have no 4 or 5* Omega Red to use, so I'm wondering if I should just max rank my 3* Omega Red and see how far I can get?
I HATE Korg.

Comments

• Aceofspades48Aceofspades48 Posts: 9
    Ghost can phase and hit with light attacks till starts bleeding, then phase and restart.
    She also gets a fury phasing with the bleed and takes no damage from Korg's thorns.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 92
    took me a few tries with Ghost as well. bring in 4* and 5* ghost both if you can.

also, Quake should work. and 3* OR wont do anything
  • BendyBendy Posts: 709 ★★★
    Do u have an iceman might take a few attempts to get it down but I normally use ice for korgs if it's on like bio or any bleed node
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★
    Ghost is the best counter to him ... duel a normal Korg with Ghost and this one isn't any special ...