**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

uses for 6* Ant-man

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    He makes a good trinity team with wasp and ghost but if you don't have those champs he's really just a diversity champ to put in aw defense
  • Options
    GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    Lormif said:

GGhost said:

your forum name says it all ;)
    hahahaah another use
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost synergy and attack synergy with yj, he’s pretty trash
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately most of his Synergy have something to do with his Sig Ability Glancing, so he can't do too much on his own.
    At least if you use a 4-5 Star Wasp and Ghost you'll effectively have a Rank 5 5 Star Antman already set up...
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Unfortunately most of his Synergy have something to do with his Sig Ability Glancing, so he can't do too much on his own.
    At least if you use a 4-5 Star Wasp and Ghost you'll effectively have a Rank 5 5 Star Antman already set up...

There is the Ronin Synergy that effects his Fatigue and Poison...
    https://www.marvelsynergy.com/champions/ant-man here's the full list if you're wondering.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Got Ghost?
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I started running my 5* Ghost a while back, and used my 5* Ant-man and 3* Wasp (and 4* Hood) to beef up the synergy for ghost.

I was expecting the others to be mostly dead weight, "Ghost OP!" .. and just breeze through content with Ghost ..

however, what I noticed, is those other champs are far from useless .. don't let people tell you otherwise:

3* Wasp: ~3000 PI .. I've been consitently taking down Monthly EQ opponents (non-boss) with over 20k PIs using my wasp .. and not getting touched ... (Man I'm hoping for a 5* or 6* Wasp ... please please please ... ) :)

5* Ant-man: R3 .. unawakened ... you have no idea how tanky this boi is ... seriously great counter to Corvus or such .. if I really don't feel good about the matchup with Ghost (or Wasp), I'll toss Ant-man in to do the "dirty work" .. and get their health down ... I usually expect to get half their life off, then have to finish with somebody else ..
    a minute later, the opponent is dead, and Ant-man is still near full health .. O.o
    If the opponent is hidden, and I'm not sure who I'm fighting ... Ant-man to the rescue ... he may not be the best option for any specific fight, but he is a very well rounded option for unknown targets. ;)
    I have no doubts I'm going to R4 him when I get the science cats ... he's on my team because of Ghost .. I'm darn well going to get usage out of him ...
    Sure, if I'm not using Ghost, I'd prefer to bring my 4* Cpt America (IW), or even 4* Luke Cage ... but if I'm bringing Ghost anyway, and bringing Ant-man for the boost ... I might as well have him be useful for a few fights . ;) (and believe me, he is VERY useful ... )

4* Hood ... I'm still learning to use him properly, however, I'm seeing a lot of potential in him as well ... need more practice though LOL