**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ability description or actual gameplay, what are we supposed to follow?

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Due to the increase in champion nerfs, I am asking for clarification for future champs in order to use my resources wisely. When presented with a champ, should we believe in their ability description or actual gameplay? Multiple times you (kabam) have changed champs so that they are "working as intended" however, we the community have no way to know what "working as intended" is supposed to mean. For example, you (kabam) has based the nerf to she hulk on the claim that her heavy chain was never intended and that it was not in her description. However, when the community voices that champs such as sym supreme and Ghost rider are not doing what their description states, you (kabam) instead change their description. So what is it? What are we supposed to follow when we rank up champs so that we can make an informed decision that doesn't lose our resources?

P.S. Hawkeye literally has no special 3 mechanic in his description whatsoever. By the argument used for the she hulk nerd, should we expect hawkeye to be nerfed and lose his special 3?
Do you see the hypocrisy?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Deli said:

Due to the increase in champion nerfs, I am asking for clarification for future champs in order to use my resources wisely. When presented with a champ, should we believe in their ability description or actual gameplay? Multiple times you (kabam) have changed champs so that they are "working as intended" however, we the community have no way to know what "working as intended" is supposed to mean. For example, you (kabam) has based the nerf to she hulk on the claim that her heavy chain was never intended and that it was not in her description. However, when the community voices that champs such as sym supreme and Ghost rider are not doing what their description states, you (kabam) instead change their description. So what is it? What are we supposed to follow when we rank up champs so that we can make an informed decision that doesn't lose our resources?

P.S. Hawkeye literally has no special 3 mechanic in his description whatsoever. By the argument used for the she hulk nerd, should we expect hawkeye to be nerfed and lose his special 3?

Up until the hawkeye mention you had a good point, but special 3s are well documented, now if you found out that his sp3 instantly killed a champ then you should expect it to be removed.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    While I completely agree with you, don't expect a response.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited August 2019
    The older champs getting left out while newer champs getting overpowered and all sorts of advantage featured novelties.
  • Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Deli said:

Lormif said:

Deli said:

Up until the hawkeye mention you had a good point, but special 3s are well documented, now if you found out that his sp3 instantly killed a champ then you should expect it to be removed.

He literally has no special 3 description. Doesn't say anything about damage or bleed that it causes.
    if there is no SP3 description he is not suppose to launch SP3, if he is launching SP3 it should be a bug and he need to be "FIXED"