**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8.5m Alliance wants to make a big changes.

First of all, from my previous experiences with alliances I have been with, there are 2 mainly reason thats makes people come and leave: the inactivity/ lack of skills of certain players Or the instability of the alliance.
I believe that everyone wants get stronger and progress in this game ! thats why I got this proposition for you !

We are 8.5m alliance doing map 5x5 scoring more than 80m AQ each week, We want to get bigger and stronger by getting our alliance more stability. We can provide 18-20 best players of the alliance which are ( Loyal, Active, Well skilled and friendly).
We are Looking for couple players ( We prefer a squad of 4-5 peoples playing together ///Or team of 10 players max).

Few requirements for joining the alliance ( Can be discussed and depends on the Individuals skills or the groups):
- The average of the (groups /individuals players) prestige: 4000+
- Well organized groups/ Active individual players.
- Participating in Alliance events.
- No timezone requirement.

We can do map 6 if the joinning groups wants that, and i said , we are ready for any challange. And as i said, we highly prefered a good squad who wants to take it the next level ! but any good individual players are always welcome !
For more information, contact me on line. If you got any question or proposition, Please do not hesitate.
Line ID: selemdahmen

Comments