**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tried Labyrinth of legends but failed

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Hi everyone, about a few months ago I posted a thread about Ægon being such a beast in my ROL completion and a few fellow community members said that I could do LOL run with my 4 star sig 78 Ægon cause he's that good. But I didn't believe that I could do it. So I was kinda saving some resources for a while and decided to do LOL run of just red Hulk to see if I could built up my Ægon.
Now enraged timer is something that I hadn't heard of before but I did some research and I found that it would tick much faster with my 4 star champion so I would have to revive a bunch of times to build up Ægon but I thought if I had to use more than 3 revives I would quit. So, I began (with a champion boost) and then after 179 hits enraged timer got me, just enough hits to push his combo meter to 120 and then second try and after the third try I got him but each time I had to heal full.
The old man Logan fight allowed me to further increase my combo meter but I had to revive a couple of times.
The only fight for which I had to use more than 3 revives was the Electra fight cause I was unstoppable everytime she hit me so I couldn't see if I had parried her or not. But I finally got her. I know I should have quit but I was tempted to move further and so I did.
I had to hit my brakes when I met abomination cause I had burnt through 10 40% revives and few 20% ones.
So this was a lesson for me to not do LOL unless I have enough resources and wait for a decent 5 star to take to a higher rank so that enraged timer doesn't get me.
But it was fun while it lasted and especially when Ægon was fully built up with a 999 combo meter.
Thanks for reading this long post but I figured since fights are long in LOL the post should be too.