**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

unblockable finale tips

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
i wanna explore uncollected this month and I am a bit worried about that unblockable path in warlock chapter

if someone has any tips tell me
i do not have Mr. sinister
main team is
5* r4 sabre
5* r4 she hulk
5* r3 corvus
4* holy trinity at r5
4* r5 void
4* r4 OR AND killmonger
4* r5 Proxima

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Do you have Mordo?
  • Options
    Also, if you get a few charges on CG, build to sp2 and trigger it while they’re at 26% or higher, they’ll likely just die.
  • Options
    I used a 4 star archangel. Very effective
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Starky at full charges sp2 at the unblockable mark. let the shock DOT help you to finsh him.
    while this happens "Don't get hit" :D
  • Options
    lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    when they come near the 25% try to get them to the corner,parry them, attack by a 3hit combo, dash back, then dash forward as soon as they come for u,and repeat. that intercept method works really good.
    another good way is to use damage over time champs like archangel and just stay back and relax till they fall.
    another method of intercepting is the basic one:try to make them have one and a half bar of power before they become unblockable, so that they use their special, bait it then immediately inetercept, do your 5 hit combo then they will have another bar of power. the key really is timing what =ever method u choose correctly before they become unblockable. hope i helped
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    As mentioned, AA or any good DOT helps. Void can be particularly useful because you can have lots of debuffs going. Try to make sure you apply some DOT before they go unblockable, then you will have to do less work once they go unblockable. Someone also mentioned Mordo can block unblockable (and Sinister also).
    Any champ with an unblockable specials makes it easier to intercept. Hyperion is great when duped because you can pretty much keep intercepting easily with sp1 and the incinerates will knock them out.
  • Options
    If you have the patience, I usually try to get them to block so I can hit into it and bait their specials so I evade then punish.
  • Options
    gforcefan said:

As mentioned, AA or any good DOT helps. Void can be particularly useful because you can have lots of debuffs going. Try to make sure you apply some DOT before they go unblockable, then you will have to do less work once they go unblockable. Someone also mentioned Mordo can block unblockable (and Sinister also).
    Any champ with an unblockable specials makes it easier to intercept. Hyperion is great when duped because you can pretty much keep intercepting easily with sp1 and the incinerates will knock them out.

Remember Mordo can block Unblockable but only after blocking for a bit (1.5 seconds I think) so he’s not the perfect option.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned here, but Sabretooth + Killmonger synergy can shut down the Unblockable Finale if it’s timed correctly. Same with Brawl nodes.

i wanna explore uncollected this month and I am a bit worried about that unblockable path in warlock chapter

if someone has any tips tell me
    i do not have Mr. sinister
    main team is
    5* r4 sabre
    5* r4 she hulk
    5* r3 corvus
    4* holy trinity at r5
    4* r5 void
    4* r4 OR AND killmonger
    4* r5 Proxima

• Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Killmonger SP2 makes it so you can survive unblockable
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Use Ability accuracy reduction to make it not even trigger in the first place.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★

Yup. I forgot that not only can AA apply dot, but if he is duped, it can prevent it from happening at all.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Do you have Mordo?

No i will use mordo for those nodes haha
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Quake bypasses it aswell. Just gotta get him to that 25% threshold with concussion on him.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★

Agreed. I've found Crossbones very useful for this in the past.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Learn how to intercept, practice on RoL, you should get the hang of it quickly.