**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input issues after update; unintentional heavies...

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
The first time it happened I thought it was a fluke, until it cost me 2 losses in aw and one in aq.
Ever since I downloaded the update, I'm performing heavy attacks when I don't mean to. It has happened enough times for me to know it isn't me. I haven't changed anything about my play style, yet several times now in the middle of a combo I throw a heavy and get destroyed for it.
"Working as intended", kabam?

Comments

• Options
    NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    Yeah that's been happening to me as well. Happens during the middle of a combo or whenever I try dashing in to the opponent.
  • Options
    Hey there, could you please share with us the information requested in the forum bug report template? The information requested there can go a long way to helping us look into reports.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Device and Version: LG G7 thinQ

Device Operating System: android version 9

Mobile Carrier: t-mobile, unlimited data plan

Cellular or WiFi: both.

Game Version Installed: 24.1.6

Game Mode: alliance war and alliance quest. I imagine it's the same thing in other game modes.

Champions Affected: thus far it has happened to vision aou, venom, ghost rider, blade, and quake. But again, I imagine it's not champion specific.

Active Boosts: none.

Description of the Issue: The first time it happened I thought it was a fluke, until it cost me 2 losses in aw and one in aq.
    Ever since I downloaded the update, I'm performing heavy attacks when I don't mean to. It has happened enough times for me to know it isn't me. I haven't changed anything about my play style, yet several times now in the middle of a combo I throw a heavy and get destroyed for it.

Screenshot or Video: none.
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Happened to i complained to my alliance members it.
    Device ; galaxy s10
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    No offence meant to anybody experiencing this, but maybe your screen just needs cleaning? I've had a fair few times where my character does stuff I don't want them to because my screen is dirty and that gets picked up by the touch screen.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Happens to me occasionally when the game gets it's usual spurts of choppiness, my guess is the game in that moment is reading our multiple clicks as holding down because of the skipping... Might not be the same thing happening to you though
  • Options

No offence meant to anybody experiencing this, but maybe your screen just needs cleaning? I've had a fair few times where my character does stuff I don't want them to because my screen is dirty and that gets picked up by the touch screen.

It's not my screen. I've been playing this game consistently for longer than I've ever played any game in my life; I know my device and I know my play style. They did something this update that changed input time/duration. Probably some last-minute, half-baked effort to give all champions "the same timing and cadence".
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit
    This issue has now officially cost me what has to be a freaking record number of losses in alliance events, and it's beyond aggravating. My alliance members are reporting the same thing in chat.
    Fix. It.
    Unless this was an intended result, which at this point wouldn't surprise me.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit" or @Kabam Miike
    At the very least, an acknowledgement would be nice. Considering recent events, I would assume improving communication/relations with the player community would be a high priority for you.
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Not just the heavies parry is off too
  • Options
    Yup it's getting kinda ridiculous tbh..

Also having the Parry and heavy bug... + The special bug.. i thought the special buttons would be returned to their previous position with the last update?
  • Options
    For those who believe they're experiencing what was described in the original post, could you please share the information requested in either the iOS or Android performance threads? This will help us to keep track of who is experiencing what on different types of devices. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.