**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug - Node 43 in AW

MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
Mode: AW
Model: Samsung S9+
Version: Latest on both MCoC and Android
Node: 43, with 42 link still up
Defender: Sentinel R1/6*
Attacker: Hyperion R5/5*

Issue:
Node 43 has Buffet on it, and the link from node 44 gives the node a second Buffet. Heavy attacks with Hyperion that resulted in multiple heavy triggers (up to 4 in one heavy) resulted in 4 immediate triggers of Buffet, back to back with no pause in between (aka gained ~40% health back instantly). This is an obvious bug as it should result in at most two triggers, but literally anytime a buff was applied, it immediately was nullified and the defender regen'd. The primary trigger is working, but my guess is the stacking Buffets resulted in the second one always being "active" and never on cooldown.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Video?
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Video?

Bug can be reproduced by them quite easily in a controlled environment. I would have to run that path again next AW, have the link left up intentionally and lose an attack bonus for my alliance to produce a video. Not going to happen.
    Any response on this since it was posted over a month ago? The bug is that they do not share a cooldown, or have a way to track them separately.... so when one fires off, the other becomes immediately active, then fires off, resetting the cooldown, etc. If you guys want to reproduce the bug in a controlled setting, bring a Hyperion to fight this node while the Node 43 link is active in T1-T7, parry the defender, then launch a heavy. This will result in multiple fury triggers, all of which will be removed as soon as they trigger rather than only two being removed and then a cooldown period for them both.
    Two more months pass with no response, and another person reporting the same thing with a video....