**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request to the MCOC team

Hey Guys,

I know this is a request that has been going on for months now but i would like to bring up the effort and pain we all go through in this particular area.
The 5 star arena!
I scored around 70m yesterday for the freak in my profile picture. He is awesome and KUDOS to the game designers and developers.

The issue is the number 150, which is way less for this sort of arena when 4 stars are not very relevant in end game content because of the insane attack rating of opponents (8000+). 4 stars can't take multiple punch in the block and hence need insane intercepting.
As we are moving ahead with the game and 5 stars featured crystal is totally RNG along with cav crystals, can we see some sort of update on this.
People are forced to insanely grind for 3 days without proper sleep or any schedules. Even if its top 5%, it will be better. People who score so high are still not able to get the champ in many cases.
Many may argue to get a life so this post is not for them but only for hard core grinders. I can't spend money on the game but have enough time on weekends to think about the horror of grind. I hope you understand the pain we go through so asking a bit of relief. Also i don't jump for every champ only the one's that we can't have hands on for years like Star lord in my case.

Regards,
Daksh